The Promise

Y/n's Pov:

As we walked to the place where we have to sit I saw Aries talking with Quitterie so I decided to sit next to Funicia. "Hey, Funicia, how do you feel about going into space when you're only ten must be exciting." She smiled even wider than when she introduced herself to everyone. "Yeah, I can't wait, especially since there are nice people like you... Um, what's your name by the way?"

"Oh yeah, my name is Y/n L/n and I can't wait to get to know you." She just smiled at me. Little did I know a certain boy with a Benney was looking at Funicia and me.

When they landed Ulger's Pov:

We finally got to planet McPa. The girl with c/h ran to the edge of the cliff as if she was going to jump off. "You shouldn't be that close to the edge Y/n you could fall off,"  Funicia said to the girl with c/h which I guess her name is Y/n. "Oh alright but only for you and Aries." I zoned out for a while.

"Hey, what's that thing?" The boy with purple hair said making me come back to reality. "Never mind the idiot, let's just go to the lodge already." The bitchy blonde said.

" That's captain idiot to you!"

"You're not our captain!"

"Look. you guys see that?" Everyone looked at where Luca was pointing to see a black orb with wight light surrounding it. What is that thing?

"What is it?" The so-called captain stepped toward the orb only by one or two steps.

"No clue, never seen one before, it's coming toward us."

"Be careful everyone,"

"Cool! It looks so awesome."

"Luca!"

"What are you doing, hey! Don't touch that." The guy named Luca started walking towards the orb thing. What does he think he's doing?

"What a bunch of scared-y cats. There is no way it's real. This planet is like a nature park. I bet this is just theatrics." Luca went up to the orb and went to touch it when it started to suck him in. There was a flash of red light when he disappeared, everyone started to panic. "Let's get the heck outta here and make sure your helmets are enabled! GO!" Everyone started running away from the orb, the last thing I see is Y/n pick up Funicia and that was before everything went black.

Y/n's Pov:

I'm a fast runner but I decided to go back and grab Funicia but when I look back I see that Ulger staring at me before he disappeared into the orb, I had no time to think and I started running but not long after the orb grabbed me, and I told her to run away from me and the orb. But after that everything went black, Next thing I know I'm floating in space thinking back, I could have escaped this hell if I went home instead of this space trip but it was my father's last words before he died and my mother would have forced me to. I never had friends until Aries. She was the only one who liked me for well, me, but it just occurred that she was the only person who was willing to get close to me before this trip happened.

"Y/n snap out of it"  Ulger came towards me and grabbed my shoulder trying to get me out of my trans but fiscal contact from the opposite gender never got so I was redder than a tomato. He started to get worried and I would tell him not to worry but I can't all the words were stuck in my throat. "Y/n, Y/n are you ok?" Funicia tried to come to me but she was having problems so I smiled at Ulger and started moving toward Funicia and as soon as I got there she gave me a big hug.

"Don't worry I'm ok." I look around us because it's awful quiet but I just shook it off. "Guys, try to recover luggage if you see one nearby." I find my bag not too far but my photo of my family was floating out so I rushed over and grabbed it and held it close. We started to head over to a ship that was just there, odd. "no response from inside, it must be abandoned." Once we all got inside we were told to close the airlock. "Do you see the gravity controls?" "I just activated them." I zoned out again to hear what Quitterie said because it was probably a stupid question. "Brace yourself, the gravity is coming on!" Most of everyone started to fall on their butts or something like that but I just landed perfectly standing. "looks like there is a locker room over there. Let's all gather there for now."

We were in the locker room discussing what is going on but again it was too quiet for me there was a voice I wasn't hearing. Aries! I started to silently frack out and Kanata asked who we are missing with no one noticing, I moved to a corner and started to slide down the wall. Why did it have to be Aries and not me god damn? "Her thrusters must be disabled, looks like her comms are down too." This is getting on my nerves. "We have to save her!" Quitterie finally said something I agree with. "She's too far. If you run out of fuel, you won't be able able to come back." Everyone was silent and I couldn't take it anymore. "If non of you are going then I'm going and you can't stop me." Everyone looks at me like I'm going insane. "You can't go you'll run out of fuel." I started to get teary. "I don't care Aries is my friend so I'm not going to let her float out in space and die!"  Not even after a few seconds, Luca said something that made my heart drop. "It's hopeless." I can't do anything besides zone out. "I'll go." those words from Kanata snapped me back to reality. I look up to see Kanata has determination in his eyes.

"If there's one word I hate more than anything else, It's 'hopeless'." He looks at me. "Can I go instead of you?" He waited for me to answer. I was stunned but soon got a grip because Aries life is at stack right now. "Just promise me one thing." He wasn't expecting that to be the words that came out of my mouth. "And what would that be?" I look at him in his eyes . "Promise to bring Aries no matter what." I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder and gave a smile. "Because if you don't you'll be in a hell of a time." He was scared for a moment but he gave me the biggest smile he could master. "I promise just relax ok."

Sorry for not posting for so long but I hope you enjoy this story <3