Was Never Alone

You're pov:

I'm floating in space thinking back, I could have escaped this hell if I went home instead of this space trip but it was my father's last words before he died and my mother would have forced me to. I never had friends until Aries. She was the only one who liked me for well, me, but it just occurred that she was the only person who was willing to get close to me.

Before the trip to McPa:

I was waiting for Aries, with other people I had no clue who they were. A few minutes after I got there a little girl came over so I presume she's here to say goodbye or is coming along with. She went over to the blonde and four eyes to the left of me. The little girl reaches out to the blond girl's hand. "Quitterie." The girl I presume is Quitterie lifted her hand out of reach of the little girl that was still talking to four eyes.

"Okay, but like why" the girl flinches in a way she reminds me of when I was younger.

"Just for fun." Who would do something like that for fun, four eyes sure is weird?

"Oh, look who it is. Why are you being so fidgety? What's up?" The little girl started to fidget which was so cute, I can die a peaceful life now.

"Well, um. It's nothing." She started to giggle. Her voice was so adorable how come I didn't realize this before. A guy with black hair walked up to the teacher.

"Can we go yet?" It sounded like he didn't want to be here, neither was I but that little girl changed my mind real quick.

"No. Not everyone is here. We are waiting on students" Wait what does he mean by that. Oh my, I forgot about Aries!

"You know we're way past schedule, right?" Some dude with light purple hair said as if we were in a rush.

"Fashionably late from the very beginning, huh? Quite a bold statement." Prince of 'I'm better than you all' said. A 'tch' came from what's his face with black hair.

"Or more like a rude statement." Light grape said.

"I'm so sorry" She looks a lot like that one singer what's her face, never mind I don't care.

"You weren't even late, so don't worry about it" Everyone just stared at me like I was growing another head.

"What?" If was summoned to help Aries appeared.

"I'm so sorry! I'm here, I'm here" I have been saved from acquiredness.

"Look who decided to show up" I do have to agree with a grape on this one.

"Enough. Who are you?" The teacher who wanted to get this over fast is quite rude, not like I had any room to speak.

"The craziest thing happened! First, a beef stole my bag, and then he got KO'ed by a guy with a weird name, and then robots come and took away the hero!" Even though it's out of the blue when she speaks about why she's late or something but you never know when you'll need this information.

"That doesn't make any sense! What are your name and class?"Dang, he sounds angry with her right now.

"Oh! My name is Aries Spring, I'm from class 2-B! Let's see, what else?" Oh boy, here we go. "I love poetry, and I never forget a face once I've met someone. Pretty cool, huh?[giggles] As for my personality, people often say that I'm not the best at reading a room." She was rudely interrupted by the teacher.

"I asked you for your name and class, not your autobiography!" It was so hard not to laugh so loud.

"What's her problem?"

"She's rather unique." Four eyes you are right on point with her after that comment I zoned out from eavesdropping on them.

"Y/n your here you said you were going to go see your family for the week!" Aires ran up to me and squeezed the life out of me.

"Haha surprise!" As soon as she let go the teacher cleared his throat." Now then, let's refocus, shall we? This is the day you've been waiting for Team B-5. Because today you will leave for planet camp. Your teacher will deliver you to the planet McPa, and once we've dropped you off, we will depart immediately. The goal of this camp is to spend five days on your own. There are nine students in each group. These groups were selected at random." It doesn't seem like we were randomly selected. "Most of you have probably never met. Get to know each other. Feel the vastness of space and most importantly, have a good time. One more thing. This is Funicia Raffaelli. She is Quitterie's sister and will be joining you on your journey." I just stared at Funicia and she stared at me, we were both smiling at each other without anyone noticing. "As you may know, each team is assigned a unique task. And in your case, the task is to take care of a younger group member. So, we asked Quitterie to bring along her little sister. I'm sure you'll all rise to the occasion. Well? Introduce yourself."

"I'm Funicia. I'm ten years old. Thanks for having me along on your trip." I was behind the group dying from cuteness. "Why should we take care of her? There is no way this is safe! Besides, little kids really weird me out." I just snapped when he said that. " She is so adorable that I will be willing to keep her safe and was that what you thought about yourself as a kid." My eye visibly twitch. "W-well no but how are you going to keep her safe!?" Was that comment saying I wasn't able to keep her safe because I was a girl!? "WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" Aries know what was going to happen because she pulled me away from him. " Um. The thing is..." She pulled out a beego puppet, I always wanted one but never was able to.

"Bring it on, you wanna piece of me, ya little brat? Fight me!" I am in love with this child. "What?" three people said but  I didn't care about what they said. " Funicia!" Why was she telling her off it was beego stupid! " It wasn't me, Beego was the one being rude," Yah tell her! " How fascinating! It's a puppet that automatically conveys thoughts into a cartoon character's voice." Once again the teacher clears his throat.

"Anyway, moving on. Your group will have an extra member." Aries raises her hand like we were in a classroom. "Uh! Excuse me, Mom?" I started to snicker in the background. "I'm your teacher!" everyone looked at me again thank god Aries isn't able to read the room so she always seems to get me out of a lot of trouble."Sorry, teacher! I was just looking at our group, and I can't help but notice that we only have nine people." She is right we are missing a person but who? "Yes. That's because we're missing someone. Though he might get left behind. We can't wait much longer."

Just as the teacher ended his sentence the last person showed up. "Cuttin' it close, am I right ?" Everyone looks up. "Gettin' left behind for being late would be the lamest of the lame." He was on the patrol bots like they were his servants. " One, two! One, two!" They even specked, I'm impressed. "It can't be more 'lame' than that! Who are you? A participant?" From the corner of my eye, I see Aires looking at master bot man, I have a ship, and now the name! "Whew! Finally, I'm a free man! Kanata Hoshijima. I'll be your captain! Now. Follow me, everyone! Onward! To Planet McPa!" there was a few seconds of awkward silence. "Odd. Isn't the team's captain usually chosen via a group vote?" He douses have a point. "Yeah. But I thought it couldn't hurt to go ahead and throw my candidacy out there early."

A water bottle was thrown at his head. " As if. You think you can show up late and be all bossy?" Yeah, boring intro ever. "Yah and your first impression suck." grape and I say at the same time. "No one in this group is gonna vote for you." He's right but things change they always do. "What? For real?" The bots started to leave. " Retreat, retreat, retreat..." After the bots left Beego started to talk. "Way to go, champ! Your ego is so huge that the robots had to leave, just to make room--, talk about awkward!" He seemed to not know about this.

"Why does that puppet sound like a rude old dude?"

Ready for departure. We were in the dressing room putting on our suits mine was f/c and black I look back to Funicia and see her in her little skirt. " Funicia you look adorable with that skirt of yours!"

"Thank you!" She giggled and then Aries started talking to Yun-Hua but I wasn't listening because I ran up to Funica and started hugging her while walking out of the dressing room.