Clingy boy

Female reader, Fluff.

Dom had just gotten back off tour, he had been gone for months and ever since he'd gotten home and got hold of you, he hadn't let go.

He was currently laid on top of you, his chubby cheek rested on your stomach, and his arms right around your waist. You honestly wondered how he hadn't got pins and needles in his hands, unless he did and just refused to move them, regardless.

Your hand his repeatedly been brushing through his hair, every now and then made his throat vibrate, when he let out groans, because you'd massage your fingers into his scalp.

He'd not said much, but he was pretty content just laying on you, watching whatever crap he had put on the TV. One of his legs wererubbing up and down yours, and his little nose every now and then, rubbing against your stomach when it got itchy, refusing to move from his position to use his hands.

The only problem now, was that you needed the toilet.

Slowly, you tried pulling your body out from underneath his, moving the your leg that was also wrapped around his.

Dom let out a little whine, and his arms tightened around you. He lifted his head to look up at you.

"Where are you going? We've only been cuddling for 6 hours, that's not enough, i'm no where near done yet" He said softly, pouting at you.

Your heart raced at the side of his gorgeous face, and the way he was giving you the sad puppy dog eyes, through his floppy hair.

"Dom, i need the toilet, fucking badly."

"Okay well i'm coming too" He mumbled, jumping up off you and scratching the back of his head tiredly, nearly tripping over, following you into the bathroom.

"Y/N, wait" he whined, walking into the bathroom and sitting on the counter. Even though you hadn't even gone far, you just rushed into the bathroom.

You looked up at him, too see him sat fiddling with his fingers glancing at you with his head dipped a sideways smile on his face.

He looked so tired, the way he was just swinging his legs, to probably try and keep himself awake, his eyes droopy and red.

"okay are you going to sleep now?" You asked him washing your hands then drying them.

Dom blew air out his nose, shaking his head, then catching you off guard by grabbing your waist and pulling you between his legs. Butterflies swam through your stomach, as you weren't fully used to him grabbing you like that, since it had a while.

"Nah, i'm not done looking at you yet," He giggled, sliding his fingers down your cheeks then your jaw, and finally your neck, "need to look at you some more before i close my eyes for a little while."

You gave him a little pet lip, grabbing his hips and pulling him off the counter and into a hug.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered, his soft lips grazing against your ear, when he brought his head down into your neck. His finger tips gliding up the back of your shirt, each touch being as gentle as he could be.

You let out a little giggle, when his soft hair tickled your neck, feeling dom try to cuddle deeper into it, being needy and clingy.

"I love you too. Come on now, you're tired."

Dom nodded into your neck, parting his pink lips, before closing them down on your neck into a sweet little kiss. "Okay, baby."

When your head hit the pillow, Dom crawled up the bed, placing his head under your chin and his arms around your waist, pulling your hips into his as use were both laid on your side.