official compilation: Smile chapter 1

A/N hi yall, I was checking over my stories since I finally updated this app and forgot how much I loved this short story! So I've compiled the "Memories from the short story parts and made them into the start of the story. So while some of the first 3 chapters will be simular I've added in more! Enjoy!!! End A/N

                 Chapter 1: Marionette

Silent tears ran down my face as I laid sprawled on my side on the hard linoleum covered concrete floors in the little closet like room. There was an old mattress stained with my blood and bodily fluids left from my cousin and aunt when they decided to pay me a visit.

Memphis had just left and I couldn't bare to look at the nasty bed or my blood covered legs as the words he roughly whispered in my ears played over and over in my head, 'Your so pretty... So fucking pretty Kellan'.

I threw up the little contents of my stomach before I heard a muffled scream and a low thud come from the kitchen below my room followed by my aunts short scream.

I slowly got to my feet and made my way out into the hallway, listening as hard as I could but heard nothing but silence until I hit the main floor and heard a strange wet slushing sound as if someone was running a wet sponge back and forth in a puddle.

As I rounded the dining room that connected to the kitchen via an arched opening, I saw what was making the strange sound and my mind refused to comprehend what it was I was seeing.

A young man with shoulder length red hair pulled back into a ponytail was was sitting on the waist of my aunt on the kitchen island. The top half of her body was laying on the counter as her hips and legs lay limp slightly out as if the boy had jumped on her waist and broke her spine on the island top leaving her legs to go as the may underneath her.

The wet sound came from the boy happily pulling her insides out, splashing her blood along his bronzed skin as he acted as if he was in a bathtub and was playing with a toy, making what I assumed to be her heart and a lung bash into each other.

His lips moved as if making a pewpew noise but no sound left his mouth.

I stood there watching him for I don't know how long until I noticed Memphis sitting with his back against the fridge with at least fifty stab wounds in him but he was breathing and attempting to get up while trying to call me over.

I didn't move. I couldn't, my body just wouldn't comply and every time I looked at him I saw him laying on me. He was a rapist and a pedophile and I didn't want to help him! He was the adults he was supposed to help me! I was 16 he was 43! But in the end it didn't matter, I started to cry as I slowly slid my food forward to go to my cousin and help him but as soon as my foot moved the boys head whipped towards me. His face which had no emotions looked slightly like a gorgeous mask until it split into the creepiest smile I had ever seen making me stop all movement as my mouth fell open and I just starred at him.

As if he was a clown he proceeded to make strange faces at me, stand up then slowly lower himself backwards until his hands hit the floor and do several back flips before giving me another creepy ass smile.

I can't lie it was entertaining and I felt myself smile a little watching the strange boy who was surprisingly short, he barely reached my chest.

As he finished his seventh bow he turned away from me and produced 3 long bladed knifes and began to juggle them. His eyes never left me until he threw the knives one by one behind him and I heard a garbled scream and my blood ran cold.

I was so caught up in the act that I forgot this boy was covered in blood and had killed my aunt and now Memphis. The boy threw up his hands like he had just completed some amazing act and stayed like that.

I wasn't sure what he was waiting for until his face went blank again and he began Stalking towards me. I tripped trying to scamper backwards to keep space between us but the pain in my lower area made my legs give out.

The boy sat on my chest and pulled another long knife out from God knows where and slammed it into the hardwood floor by my head and began scraping something into it.

Where the fuck do these knives keep coming from?
When he was done he smiled again and started to clap his hands like a crazy person before stopping and staring at me blankly. His eyes were a beautiful gray I had never seen before. Now that I looked at him he was beautiful all over. He couldn't have been older the 15 with his baby doll face and maybe of mixed descent with his caramel bronzed skin but his eyes and his hair color were not normal for his denomination.

He smiled again grabbing both of my hands and began to make me clap until I started on my own.

He then jumped up with a smile and bowed several times as I clapped from the ground. After he draged a chair over, helped me up and began to put on a puppet show with the dead bodies of my family. He never spoke tho and I didn't think he could hear me as I pleaded for him to stop.

It was about 5:30am when I saw headlights pull into my driveway and the boy dropped the body's and with no emotions on his face began to collect his knives. But before he left he wrote a note with the bloodied hand of my aunt and left it on the kitchen island with one of his smaller blades through it.

Then he gave me a girly wave before
contorting and twisting himself through the small kitchen window which my aunt use to leave open. No human should have been able to fit through it!

I sat there for at least four hours waiting to see if he'd come back to kill me but he didnt.

He was gone.

I jumped up and looked at the floor to see what he had written and it said "smile, I'm Ray." And nothing else

The I slowly walked over the blood covered floor to the mutilated corpse of my aunt that was now laying chest down on the counter near the letter he had wrote with the small bloodied knife in it. The note said "See you soon" in blood with a disfigured smiley face after.