3

Da'Gabrial Liddell
London, England

I've been at Uncle Stephen's house for 3 hours and my daddy hasn't call or text my phone worried about me

I've been at Uncle Stephen's house for 3 hours and my daddy hasn't call or text my phone worried about me. So I'm just gonna go in my uncle room take a shower and put on some of my clothes I have at his house and then I'm gonna go to sleep in his bed.

(After her shower)

So I just got out the shower and I decided to put my phone on charge and then go to sleep.

I woke up and seen my uncle in bed sleep too. So I reached over him and checked my phone and nothing was up there except Instagram. I mentally groaned and cut it back off. I heard dog collars and knew that one or both of my babies were awake. So then I went to my room in his house and took a shower so I could take the dogs out to walk while it was still a little dark outside but it was 5:27 in the morning which mans the sun was about to come out around 6 am. So I went to my closet and picked out a simple outfit and put it on.

 So I went to my closet and picked out a simple outfit and put it on

I grabbed my phone and walked out the house. I went to me and my u cold messages and texted him that. Was gone out for a walk. Today I get signed up for school and I start tomorrow. I'm also going to try out for their majorette squad.

3 hours later

So I been out the house for 3 hours now and my uncle texted me and said my daddy was waiting on us at his house. So I walked back to his house and seen 2 cars. One familiar and the other wasn't. As I opened the door the dogs took off into the house.

(Stephen=bold, Jord=italic, Da'Gabriel=underlined,)

"Where did you guys walk to." "To this coffee shop about 2 miles from here." "Goodmorning princess." "Jord." "We'll come on we have to sign you up for school."

I walked upstairs and got all my stuff. Then as I was walking down the stairs I whistled for the dogs.

School