ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

♡

"Aww babe it's okay" Kaguya said giving you a hug as you told her what had happened with Bokuto. "I'm sure I ruined it, he probably hates me now!" You said slightly panicked.

"I'll talk to Akaashi after school and see if he knows what's up with Bokuto" Kaguya said releasing you from the hug. "Really! You would do that for me!" You said as a smile began to form on your face. "Of course I would! That's what best friends are for."

Right after that the bell rang and the two of you were off to your fourth period of the day.

Time skip- after school

Kaguya found Akaashi by the bike rake, "hey Akaashi" she said walking up to him. "Hey Kaguya, what's up" he replied looking up at the girl.

"I know it's painfully obvious they like each other" he said sighing, "ugh I know y/n's been freaking out even since this weekend" "yeah I still can't believe they hooked up" he said shaking his head.

"What? No- Bokuto just kissed her" replied Kaguya confused, "Bokuto said they would be hooking up, at least that's what he told me on Friday" he said.

"I tried I warn y/n- he's just a fuckboy" she said sighing, "yeah but he seemed to really like here, there has to be some sort of explanation."

The explanation was stupid, Bokuto likes y/n and doesn't know how to feel about it. He has a fear of rejection, a fear of not being loved, a fear of not being wanted. Maybe that's why he had a lengthy history with women, too scared of rejection to stick around.

But he didn't want that anymore, he was so happy when he was around y/n, that's what made him think rejection was a risk he was willing to take. But when he actually was rejected, his heart didn't know how to take it.

Laying on his bed alone with his thoughts his phone lite up.

Y/n ♡
Can u come over?
I need to talk to you

His head was telling him no don't go but his heart was telling him yes yes do it!

Bokuto
Yeah I'll be there

Your phone illuminated with his text, your stomach was swirling in circles. You were finally going to admit to him the truth, you had feelings for him.

* knock knock *

You quickly darted down the stairs to the front door, taking a deep breath you opened it to be face to face with Bokuto.

"Y/n, before you say anything I just want to be honest with you, I have feelings for you. And I know that you don't have those same feelings for me which is-"

"Bokuto, I like you too" you say interrupting him mid sentence. "Really? But you pulled away when I kissed you" he responded, "I know I know I'm sorry, I was just nervous and didn't know how react" you replied.

"If I kissed you again would you pull away?" He asked, you responded by shaking your head no as Bokuto took a step into your house.

Your lips were met with his once again, you had never felt like this before. The two of you began walking further into the house and began stumbling up the stairs into your room as Bokuto littered kitten kisses in your face and neck.

You find your way to the bed, your body seemed so small under Bokutos as he towered over you. Pulling away from kissing he looked at you as his breath hitched, "your so pretty" he murmured moving a strand of hair out of your face.

Your face was heating up as an unfamiliar feeling was spreading through your body like a wild fire. Noticing your expression he said, "we don't have to keep going if you don't want" "I- I want you to, but I've never done anything like this before..." you responded shifting a bit under him.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle- I'll take real good care of you" he responded brining his lips back to yours.

A/n- ahhh hoped you guys liked this chapter!! Next one will have smut lol so this is a little warning before hand