ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

♡

There shouldn't be any problem about going to a Nekoma party, you and Kuroo were on good terms and it would be a great way to get to know Bokuto better. You agreed with Kaguya and decided to go to party with Bokuto and to meet her there...

Meanwhile...

Kuroo was sitting on Kenma's bed as he watched his friend aggressively press buttons on his game controller. "Why do you think she just out of blue decided to contact me?" Said Kuroo, "I don't know" mumbled Kenma. "I mean, I hadn't really been thinking about her but after I saw her she's been in my mind ever since..."

"Do you like her?" Asked Kenma setting his controller down turning to his friend. "Honestly I don't know yet, it was all just so random... but I wouldn't mind spending more time with her."

Pushing his thoughts aside he brought up the party that was being hosted by the Nekoma team. "So who's all going again?" Asked Kuroo, "uhh, Karasuno, Aoba Johsai and I think Fukurodani" replied Kenma.

Kuroos heart suddenly sped up a bit, Fukurodani's gonna be there, maybe I'll see y/n...

Kenma noticed the way Kuroos expression shifted when Fukurodani was brought up. It didn't really make sense to him, he knew y/n and Kuroo dated for a very short time during their first year, so why was he acting like this?

Back to you

You were sitting in your room spacing out when your phone began to ring, noticing it was Bokuto you picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey cutie"

"What's up?"

"Wanna come over I'm really bored right now"

"Ya sure, send me you address"

"I will! I'll see you soon!"

"See you soon"

You noticed your face had heated up from just a simple conversation with him, where you really that head over heels for him?

You grabbed your car keys still in your sweatpants and a sweatshirt you stole from Bokuto and left your house. Luckily the drive wasn't too far and within 10 minutes you were pulling up to his driveway.

*knock knock*

The door swung open, Bokuto standing on the other side hair slightly damp dressed in a white t shirt tight enough to show off his muscles paired with grey sweatpants.

"Missed you cutie" he said pulling you into a hug as you entered his house. "I missed you too, but we just saw each other earlier today" you giggled smiling up at him. "Mhmm but I just can't seem to get enough of you" he said grinning placing a sweet kiss on you cheek.

"You look adorable in my sweatshirt by the way" he mentioned as you followed him up the stairs. "Thanks, it's cozy and it smells like you" you replied smiling from ear to ear.

He thought you were so cute basically drowning in his sweatshirt. It was definitely wayyy to big but he liked you wearing it, almost like he was with you all the time.

"I was thinking we could have a movie night" Bokuto said as the two of you sat on his bed. In his room he had set up his laptop, Netflix was on the homepage. On the side was a big bowl of popcorn and a bag of your favorite candy.

"This is perfect Bokuto!" You said as your face lit up with joy. "I'm glad you like it, you deserve it" he replied pulling you closer to him as he turned on your favorite movie.

The whole movie you were nuzzled up close to him. His big strong arms kept you right next to him as you both snacked on the food and watched the movie. Sometimes you would just space out from the movie, your gaze shifting to Bokuto. He was just so amazing, so kind and gentle. Although you weren't officially dating you couldn't wait for the day you would be able to call him your boyfriend.

A/n- sorry this took me so long to update, I only have 2 days left of high-school so I'm swamped with end of the year projects :( once i graduate I plan to update more frequently!