Hi, I'm Dream.

CW: Swearing
Finally, he just moved in. Maybe he could walk around and make new friends, or just sit all day calling some friends on the telephone. He was bored as hell and decided to go walk around the neighborhood. He walked in awe, looking at all the cool houses. They were all 2-3 stories tall, and looked very, very nice. Dream spotted someone playing basketball. He liked basketball, and football. So, he decided to talk to this person.
"Hey!" Dream shouted.
They turned around.
"Who the fuck are you?" They said.
Dream replied, "I'm Dream. I- I just moved in, I live at the blue house at the corner,"
"Oh, cool, I guess. My names Sap. Like, tree sap. Hah." Sap said.
"But, you could call me Sapnap, thats what everyone at my school calls me."
"Oh, k." Dream replied. Huh, thats a name that you don't hear everyday.
"Uhm,"
"Well, do you like to do anything? Or like, do you wanna be friends? I'm just getting into freshman year so, I kinda want to have some." Sap asked.
"Oh, uhm. Yeah, sure. I guess I could also use some friends." Dream relaxed, he was shy here at a new state, he had moved from Iowa to Florida. Huge change.
"I also have a friend named Wil and George. Wil is actually named Wilbur, but, yeah."
"Oh, cool! Uhm, do they live here?"
"Well not in my house, haha, but yeah, they live in the neighborhood."
"K. Well, I'll see you around, Sap."
"Seeya, uh- Dream!"
Well, that wasn't too bad. Now he could-
"What the- agh!"
Someone just knocked him over with a goddamn bike.
"Watch where your going, fucker!" Dream yelled.
The person who ran him over just biked back around. The fucking asshole. Well, he should head home.
12 minutes later.
"Hey momma! I'm home!" Dream shouted.
"Hey sweetie!" His mom shouted back.
"I made you some pie!"
He didn't listen and decided to go to his room.
More comfortable than a trailer home I guess. He thought. Since he used to live in Iowa, he lived in a trailer home. It sucked.

    Dream fell asleep. Tomorrow would be the start of January, that's cool. Hopefully he would make some more friends, if he didn't, well, sucks to suck.

     Dream woke up, he woke up earlier than he usually does, at 6:00 AM. Usually he would wake up at 10:00 or 8:00 AM, but eh. 6 is fine too. He decided to make some breakfast, he just got some oatmeal. He was eating it when he saw a note on the table,
Dear Dream,
If when you wake up and I'm not home, then I'm at an interview. I left at 5:57 AM, so I should be home by 7:30 AM.
-
Love, Mom
-------------
Oh great. I'm stuck home with my fuckin sister.
Maybe I could just leave for a bit to make friends, saying as Drista isn't awake yet.
So with that, he left. He wouldn't be gone for long, probably at 6:45.
He was walking around, then he saw a person wearing jeans and a blue T-Shirt.
He's cute.
Wait..why was he just thinking that? That's a sin! Oh god, his practically 2nd day in Florida and now he's going to hell...
See, the reason Dream thought it was a sin is because he was born to think that. His mother was born when it was wrong, now it's more normalized. Sorta.
I'll go talk to him.
"Hey!"
He's listening to the radio with headphones, so I think he might not have heard me. I walked over to his driveway and decided to say hey again.
"Hello?"
The guy looked up. He turned off the radio and put his headphones over his neck.
"Why are you just looking at me? Do you need something?"
"Uhm, I was just gonna say hi, I, er- just moved in-.."
"Oh, cool. What's your name. Mines George."
"Mines Dream.."
"Oh! Sapnap told me about his encounter with you on the telephone. Aren't you the one who moved into the blue house? Like, 5 houses away from Sap?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Oh, just wonderin'."
"Okay.."
"Well," George checked the time.
"I best get goin'. I have chores to do, see ya."
And with that, George walked away into his house.
I wonder where Wilbur lives. Dream thought.
Whatever. I should get home.

a/n:
i started writing this in freaking april. and i finished it in july. thats how bad my writers block is 😰