Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

"And then what did he say?" my best friend Jane asked me over the phone. "Yeah, tell us!" my other best friend, Chloe exclaimed. "Well, he invited me to their hotel tonight," I said, drawing out the suspense. "And... I'm sure he won't mind if I bring some friends..." Chloe started to freak out. "Oh. My. GOSH! A party with One Direction? THE One Direction? Zayn MALIK! OH MY GOSH!!!" "So I guess you want to go?" I chuckled. "How about you, Jane?" "I wish I could but I have to study. You know I have to fly back to LUP tomorrow." Jane replied. Jane and Chloe are both my roommates back at LUP. Jane had to fly back early to take an early final, but Chloe and I get to stay in NY.

"That stinks. Well, have a good flight!" Chloe said hurriedly. Jane laughed, "Um, thanks, Chlo. Well, I guess I'll see you guys soon." Jane hung up after we had said our goodbyes. "Hey, do you want to go shopping for something to wear?" I asked Chloe. "Sure! I'll be over in 20 minutes." After shopping at various stores for about an hour, Chloe and I both decided on outfits. I picked: http://fashionfinder.asos.com/create-outfit?o=288184,while Chloe picked:  http://fashionfinder.asos.com/outfit-288188&action=undefined. We did out hair and makeup and we were ready to go.

We had an hour to kill, so we sat and watched TV. Adriane walked in and said, "I LOVE LOVE LOVE my autograph! Wait, why are you all dressed up?" She gasped. "You're going on a date with the boys! Can I come?" I said, "It's not a date!" at the exact same time that Chloe said, "Not this time, Ada." "Actually..." I trailed off...

I FINALLY GOT IT WORKING! Unfortunately, this messes up the spacing, which is retarded. But, what can I do. Here you go! (PS this is not a cliff hanger, it was just too long :)