Chapter 7

Author's Note: This will be a chapter with more than one point of view. I did this so I can show a little of how everyone is feeling and reacting to the situations. If you don't like it, sorry. This is how I'm doing this chapter. :)

                                        Zayn's POV

"HARRY! What did you do with my rugby?" Liam's voice boomed throught the suite, bouncing off of  the pale blue walls. He was on edge. Not only was he jet lagged, he had Olivia coming over. "The one with the green stripes?" Once Harry had gotten the confirmation nod, he continued. "Was that the one that I used to mop up Louis' puke? Hmmm... hard to tell! He's puked many, many times over the last couple of days..." Harry said as he tapped his chin, a mischevious smile beginning to take over his face. "HARRY FREAKIN' STYLES WHAT DID YOU DO?" Liam shouted. "Mate, would you relax? It's in your closet, between your Jack Willis sweatshirts. And no, I did not wipe puke up with it!" he yelled. "Oh, ok." Liam sighed. He walked Louis' room.  "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! Were you raised in a barn?" came Liam's earth-shattering voice again. "Man, c'mere." I motioned to Liam. Time for me to step in. He came over and sat down on the couch. "Zayn, I don't really have time for this. We still have to tidy up, and I have to get dressed, and..." he eyed my ketchup-stained JW sweatshirt. He smirked "You're not exactly looking your best, either." Ouch. I like this sweatshirt. And it's not my fault that the Tommo always gets sick when he eats marshmallows and ketchup (although I probably could have told him that it wasn't such a great idea). But whatever. "You need to calm down! You've got 30 minutes until Olivia comes over. Go chill out, listen to music, play Temple Run, whatever. But just calm down.Girls hate being yelled at. It makes them think that they're unwanted." He sighed, nodded his head, and stood up. Hopefully he would take my advice.

                             Chloe's POV

Oh. My. Gosh. I am freaking out right now. Okay, let's review the facts.

1. I like Zayn.

2. Zayn is currently single

(Authors Note: I'm not including Perrie because I want Zayn to have a girlfriend as well. No offense to Perrie, I love her dearly, she's great, but that's how I decided to design the story).

3. Olivia likes Liam, no matter how much she denies it.

4. I'm meeting 1D tonight.

Okay, that was no help whatsoever. I'm gonna have to roll with it.

I realized then that Oliva and Adriane were both staring at me. "Nothing to see here!" I said quickly. We turned down the hallway and knocked on door 40D. I heard scuffling inside, and Liam, Louis, and Zayn came to the door.

                  Liam's POV

Okay, maybe I was freaking out a little intsy tiny bit, but I'm over it. Louis, Zayn, and I went to the door when we heard the knock. I opened the door.  "Hey", I smiled. I saw Zayn's eyes get a little wider as he took a girl who must be Chloe. Louis went off with Adriane, and we all came inside the begin what was sure to be an eventfull night.

Hey!!!! This is a longer chapter, because I felt the need to portray a little of how the boys are feeling in different situations. So we've got 2 relationships going on that are mainly being focused on (L/O & Z/C), plus A/H, and B/N. And then there's Louis and Adriane. Haha!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!