2

AURORA LEGION

AURORA LEGION

FROM: BL_deSTOY
TO: M_DAYHOLT
SUBJECT: RE: RE: Squad 312

Miss. Dayholt,

Before everything, please refrain from referring to your future squadmates as 'losers' and 'hooligans'.

On that note, do not call me by my first name either. I'm your teacher and your superior.  Just use my proper title, Greater Clan Battle Leader, when addressing me. Alternatively, you could say Ma'am but since you are young (obviously) childish you won't. 

Yes, Miss. Dayholt, I am insulting you.

Me and Admiral Adams have selected you to overlook this assignment for many very important (and unnamed) reasons. So don't get your hopes up Legionnaire Dayholt, you won't be finding out why.

Yes, you were one of our best legionnaires and will continue to be the sooner you rejoin the Legion. This is why you are taking this assignment. No take-backsies, or whatever you girls do these days. 

Expect food from the cafeteria, though you still need to take those capsules every 4-6 hours.  You may thank me after you complete the assignment.

Also, don't think I forgot about your condition either Miss Dayholt. Though I really do hope it didn't just resurface because of the upcoming field day with your old squadmates. (Yes I know about the whole ordeal. Don't ask). 

I propose that if you want to be absented from the field trip you should acquire the mission at hand. Consider it a blessing from your godmother. 

About Aurora O'Malley, (the girl from the fold). You can send your regards to her yourself.  Though I advise you to refrain from telling her she looked like she got into a fight with 'a gremp on dust'.

Maker be with you
BATTLE LEADER DE STOY