Chapter 2,

Aizawa Sensei POV

"Hello problem child can we speak to your mother please?" I asked him as he smiled even brighter. "Of course Sensei let me go get her." He said as he ran back to his mother and whispered in her ear she smiled and stood up she was actually pretty tall and her tail sways behind her as she continued to walk towards us holding problem child's hand. "Hello you must be my sons teachers at UA is that correct?" She asked us. I bowed to her to show her respect All Might did the same.
  "Of course your highness we are here to discuss some important matters." I stated. She raised and eyebrow and cocked her head to the side. "And what would that be consisted of Eraser head?" She questioned. Problem child's mother was breathe taking lunch beautiful she could make anyone fall for her if she wasn't already the Queen of Japan.
   I cleared my throat and said nervously. "W-well after the villain attack on UA we had decided to put dorms in for the students so they can stay more safe while they are at school and we have been going around to each students parents and discussing this with them most of them have accepted this idea and we were hoping that you would too." I said. I was hoping she would say yes but I don't know if she will or not her face had put on a scared expression that went to surprised and then she smiled. Her expressions sure change a lot, I thought to myself mentally shaking myself. "Oh so that is what you have come to ask me for my permission to let my son stay in the dorms?" She asked. I nodded my head."Yes your highness and we have improved our security than we have had before." I explained. I watched her sigh and look down towards problem child who was watching us with curiosity. "As long as you promise to keep my son safe I will let him stay in the dorm I will be assigning a servant to him and some guards of his own that is my only accommodation that I will allow if you keep your promises but if you don't I won't hesitate to keep him here at home." She said with a bit of a scary aura around her. All Might and I both nodded our heads and smiled in agreement. "Of course your highness I'm sure Principal Nezu will allow that." I assured her. "Good now when does he start to go?" She asked. "As early as tomorrow morning we are having our students move in the sooner our students move in the safer they will feel." I explained. "Alright I will have my son ready by tomorrow morning, thank you both for coming now I got to go and have tea now please excuse me." She said as she walked away letting go of problem child hand. "I can't believe it Aizawa Sensei we are getting dorms! That means I get to see Kaachan everyday!" He yelled excitedly jumping up and down as his tail wagged with his excitement.
   I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "See you bright and early tomorrow morning problem child." I said. "Goodbye young Midoriya" All Might said also ruffling his hair as problem child just continued to giggle in excitement. "Can't wait for more training All Might." He said as All Might laughed and we left to go get ready for our students arrivals.

  Time skip
Arriving at UA Dorms

Dekus POV

"Sweety good morning it's time to get ready to go to school and get into your dorms." Mom said waking me up. "Five more minutes please." I said as mom giggled and playfully yanked my blankets off making me instantly curl up into a ball. "No time to get up now." She said tickling me making me laugh and wake up all the way rubbing my eyes. "Okay mom I'm awake." I said throwing one of my pillows at her. She laughed again which was like music to my ears.
   I got up quickly changing into my uniform and noticing that my bags were already packed for the time I will be spending in the dorms until I graduate UA.
   I kissed mom on the cheek and entered the limo wearing my crown on top of my head. My friends are going to be so surprised when they find out I'm the Prince of Japan I can't believe they haven't figured it out yet. I giggled it myself excited to see their reactions.

Time skip

Still Dekus POV

Deku had gotten settled into UA with a servant by his side and some guards of his own he sat in the common room waiting for his friends and classmates  to arrive. He was super excited about living in the UA dorms. He started to hear chatter from his classmates outside the doors of the dorms from his good hearing from his cat ears. Not even Kaachan knew about his Neko powers.  His guards immediately surrounded him along with his servant as his classmates entered with their things in their arms.

Kirishimas POV

I walked in with everybody from my class I did notice that Midobro wasn't with us until we walked in and noticed that some of the Queens guards were in the common room area and that made me confused as we all stopped in our tracks to our curiosity eying the guards. "Dude why are there the Queens royal guards here? Are they guarding someone?" I asked Kaminari who just shrugged his shoulders. " Heck if I would know Kiri." He said. "Guards please let me through." We heard a voice say that sounded like Midobros voice from the other side of the guarded wall of guards. The guards then parted to reveal Midobro he seemed to be wearing a crown on top of his head in between what looked like cat ears and he was wearing the royal family robes over his Uniform. My mouth dropped open at the sight of Midobro. He turned to look at us with a bright smile and said. "Hello everyone I'm so excited to be staying with you at the dorms here." He said bowing to us slightly and then standing back up. "Woah wait a damn minute!" Mina yelled throwing her bags on the ground and rushing to Midobro a guard suddenly stood protectively in front of him as Midobro shooed the guard away. "Don't worry she is a friend." He said as the guard back off as Mina engulfed him in a hug.
To be continued 🤩