1

Before you start reading this book I wanna say a few things to you.

1. Thank you for choosing this book, I'm happy about that. This book contains mature content.

2. There is going to be so many blunders and you will find many errors in here. If you don't like a book with errors and want to complain about that then please leave this place because I don't know when I am going to edit this book. I'm really not in a mood to read your comments about my mistakes.

3. If you are a fan of possessive male character then I am happy to say you are going to see a very possessive character. Don't complain about the female lead being too soft or innocent.

4. English isn't my first language, I want to be very clear about it here. I will make mistakes and guys you need to make mistakes if you want to learn something.

5. Like my book, comment on that particular chapter if you like that chapter or paragraph. Please write a review.

*Here you go now!*

Porn:

television programmes, magazines, books, etc. that are regarded as emphasizing the sensuous or sensational aspects of a non-sexual subject and stimulating a compulsive interest in their audience.

Glancing out of my room, I looked around if the devil is still in here or he left the place. Not hearing anything nor his footsteps I concluded that the coast is clear. I straightened my back standing upright, I padded towards my connected kitchen to have my milk.

"Ahem"

I stopped my step closing my eyes for a second before turning around to see the devil, giving him a tight smile I plopped down on the near bug bag knowing clearly he isn't going to leave anytime soon.

"Have a seat, you are behaving like a guest." He sat on the sofa facing me.

"When you are going to me pay me?"

"Alex, you already know about my tight situation. I lost my job, I don't have a penny in my bank account," I say with a frown on my face. Never in my life, I imagined I would be seeing days like this. I worked as a nutrition cook from a great pay but the asshole who was my head manager threatened to fire me if I didn't sleep with him. I flinch remembering him and his innocent wife.

Before he could fire me using his cruel ways I resigned which flared his male ego. He made sure that I didn't get any job.

"I already waited for three months, I won't wait for another three months when it comes to money. I don't care if you have a job or not. I will give you a month time, the next month-end date is your deadline. If you don't pay money I will be taking your apartment instead of the money you borrowed."

I didn't even care when he left my apartment, I groaned as I looked at those bills I need to pay, I don't have money to pay all my bills which is very frustrating and the only thing which is left is crying. The fridge is empty which is in great need of filling, I'm addicted to those instant noodles as they are the only thing which I'm able to afford. Why didn't I saved money all those months?

Because you were so intrested to buy all those clothes and jewellery.

My phone started ringing somewhere around, I searched for it before it ends I picked it up.

"Hello, Jasmine Gibson speaking."

"Hello Ms Gibson, I'm Iris. The reason I contacted you miss is because we have a job which you may need," the lady on the other side spoke, I pulled the phone away from my ear and checked the caller id. It's not a spam call.