Chapter 2

Troye's  point of view.

"Hey, you're Troye right?" He says as he walks up to me.
"Uh, yeah. You're Tyler right?" I asked as I stared at the floor.
"Yeah. Um.... do you want to hang out with me tonight?" He asked. It was a friday so why not?
"What time?"
"We could go now" I look at him. Why is he being nice? Oh yeah he doesn't know im a freak yet. Lets hope i dont take off my jacket anytime soon.
"Uh.... sure let me just call my mom and let her know."
I dialed her number it rang and rang for what seemed like forever. Then she finally picked up.
"What do you want you little faggot?" She yelled into the phone.
"Oh hi mom. Im going to be home a little late."
"Do you think I care? Having you out of the house is amazing!! Because then I don't have to worry about what you're doing now thats your friends problem. I'm hanging up. Goodbye Troye."
Tears were at the brim of my eyes. I quickly wiped them away and turned back towards Tyler.
"Well that's out of the way. Lets go." I said. He looked at me weirdly.
"What did youre mom mean by faggot?" He asks.
"Um......." I shifted uncomfortably.
"Wait, are you gay?" He asked. I slowly nodded. He smiled the biggest smile ever.
"Holy shit!! Really?? Me too!!! Oh my god let's go Troye! I think everyone heard us" He grabbed my hand and we skipped down the hall like 2nd grade girls. Everyone gave us weird looks but who cares? I was holding hands with Tyler!!!! We skipped until we passed through a little park. He let go of my now sweaty hand and we collapsed into the grass breathless. I looked over at him. He was looking up at the sky. He looked so handsome. He looked over at me.
"Ready to go to my place?" He asked.
I snapped back into reality.
"Uh, yeah. Let's go" I hopped to my feet and helped him up.
"Hey Troye?
"Yes Tyler?
"Um..... nevermind"
"Okay" We walked in silence until we reached a huge house.
"Woah. You live here?" I asked surprised.
"Yep. And its just me too." I walked into the house and looked around. This place was probably worth about as much as the fricking white house!!!!
"Troye...." he said leaning towards me. Before I knew it his lips crashed into mine. We moved our lips in sync. He was a great kisser. I couldnt believe it. I think I'm falling for him......

I know this was short but I'll try to update everyday. Xoxo