Chapter 3

A wave of happiness crashed over me. I was kissing the Tyler Oakley. Oh my god! Tyler Oakley!!
I pulled away. A look of worry filled his eyes.
"Im sorry i didnt mean to...." Tyler quickly says then darts out of the room. I sit there still shocked for a moment then i walk in the direction he went. I see a light reflecting off of the mirror in the bathroom and see Tyler. With a razor in hand and blood trickling down his arms. I am frozen. I can't think straight. (Literally) And I just freak out. Tyler goes to slide it around his arm but i yell.
"Tyler, don't do it! I love you. Please dont do this."
He runs over to me and hugs me. My shirt covered in blood. He cleans off his arms and brings me back to his room. I strip off my bloody shirt and he hands me one of his. It says "Sexy beast" on it. I laugh. Then stop. I hate my laugh. Finally i get a call from my sister Sage.
"Troye, you nees to come home. Mom was in an accident! Hurry!"
I jump and run out. Tyler runs after me.
"Troye! What happened?"
"My mom was in an accident i have to get home!!" I run all the way to my house then me and my sister drive up to the hospital that my mom is at and go to her room. Her leg is in a cast and her face is all bloody and scraped. I go over to her.
"Mom, i love you." She looks at me.
"Get out of here you faggot no one likes you! You are definetly no son of mine."

I know bad ending of the chapter but dont worry everything will be fine. Xoxo