Night Five

*Your POV*

You arrived back at Freddy's that night. As you walked down the hall, you saw Foxy. You walked over to him and hugged him. "What's this for, lassie?" "Can't I just hug someone I love?" You asked still hugging him. You can basically hear him blush. You broke the hug. You grabbed his hand and lead him to the party room where everyone else was. "Heyy." You said to them. You looked at Bonnie and he looked upset. "What's wrong Bonnie?" You asked him. "Nothing..." was all he said. You shrugged him off. You sat next to Chica and ate some pizza that was sitting on the table. "Sooo, are you and Foxy official now?" Chica asked. You blushed hella hard. "I-I guess..." You said with a small smile. "What the lassie means is yes." He said with a smirk. You looked at Foxy and blushed even more! '(Name), you need to stop the blushin'. They're starting to stare. "What?" You asked. "Nothing, nothing at all..." Chica said smiling. You gave a half-hearted smile. "I'm bored..." You said, blowing a piece of hair out of your face. "Wanna play a game?" Freddy asked. You looked at him. He stared back. You walked over to him, and stared so hard, you looked like you were tying to shoot lasers out of your eyes. After about 30 seconds, you poked him and yelled "Tag! You're it!" and ran like hell. They all scattered. Freddy got Chica, Chica got Bonnie, and Bonnie got Foxy. Foxy ran to go see where you hid.

You were hiding in a dark hall way. Foxy walked pass you but didn't see you, so you sneaked after him and he still didn't notice. You jumped on his back and laughed. "Hahahahahahaha!" He gave a small chuckle and said, "That wasn't such a good idea..." and off he ran. You were holding on for dear life. He just ran around the party room. "Foxy! Where are you going?!" He just kept running. Everyone just laughed. Laughed and laughed and laughed. "Foxy! When will you put me down?" You kept asking him. He soon stopped after running around for about 10 minutes. "Uuuuuuuuuuuauauauaaaaaaggggg!" You said, falling for the floor once more time. You soon fell asleep.

You woke up to the 6:00 bell. You got up and walked to your office. You grabbed your stuff and walked to the front door. There was a man with a package about the size of Chica. "Delivery for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" the man said handing you a clipboard. You siged the paper and took the box. You looked inside and saw a cat animatronic...

A/N Sorry this took so long.I was really sick. Anyways, I was on omegle and I met this girl and she had a awesome character. I asked her if I could use and she said yes. If you guys want your character in here, leave me basic info in the comments. I will accept up to 2 more... ~Kaila