night sky

Paint me a night sky on my bedroom ceiling. Let me feel like I'm not trapped inside.

Paint me a night sky so that I have the chance to run and never come back.

Paint me a night sky and I will sit on the crescent moon, watching everyone from high above.

Paint me a night sky so that I can run away and tell who really cares.

Paint me a night sky that...

•looks like day to those who don't care

•has shinning stars for those who wonder

•lets those who look find me resting on the glowing moon
and
has a trail of stars so that those who come for me can reach me

Paint me a night sky and come with me, together we can dance in the stars and for one night not wonder what it's like.

Paint me a night sky so beautiful that it will put the real sky to shame.

Paint me a night sky so amazing that it will lead my dreams as I sleep, in hopes of being there forever.

Paint me a night sky so that I can have a small amount of light to see things clearly.

Paint me a night sky on my bedroom ceiling so that when I sleep it is the last beautiful thing I see. One that will make me want to wake up every morning and dread having to sleep because I won't be able to see it anymore.

Paint me a night sky so that I have a reason to wake up.

Or...

Let me sleep forever as long as my dream takes place in the night sky.

Let me dream in the night sky because there we, I, will never leave.

Let me dance in the stars of the night. The stars that make my dreams.

Paint me a picture of the night sky....