capitulo cuatro.

Mahdi and I had been asleep for a while, surprisingly I awoke first and decided to make brunch for us while I waited for him to wake up. Before I left the bedroom, I gave him one final look- he looked exhausted, and I made a mental note to ask him what had been happening at work. Admittedly, I had been avoiding the topic of his work since the fire that happened just a few days before.

Mahdi and I didn't argue often, even when we did it was resolved quickly because of a promise that we'd made to each other; I promised to never shut down on him and he promised to always be honest with his feelings. That promise, coupled with his healthy communication style normally led us to quick resolutions. However, I wasn't sure what would happen if I pressed him too much about firefighting. So, in an effort to keep the peace, I had decided not to bring his work up at all.

The food was ready by the time I felt Mahdi's strong arms wrap around me, he peppered kisses from my shoulder to my neck and finally my lips. "Hey."

"Hey yourself." I chuckled between kisses, "What did I do to deserve all this love?" I teased him.

Mahdi didn't respond, he only turned my body around so that I was facing him and pulled me as close to his body as possible. "I missed this."

"Alone time? Hmm, me too." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to kiss and suck on my neck. "I take it that our food is gonna get cold."

He nodded, keeping his eyes on mine as his hands snaked under the oversized T-shirt that I'd slept in and gripped my butt. I moved to kiss him again, but he held back with a devilish grin on his face. Mahdi brought one of his hands between us and lightly traced the fabric of my underwear, oh, I thought to myself... he's in one of those moods. From the very first time that we'd had sex, Mahdi showed me just how long he could tease me before finally giving me what I wanted. I, on the other hand, was not a fan of delayed gratification and decided to speed the process along by hooking one leg around his waist.

"Tócame." I pouted as he continued to caress my lower half with featherlight touches. There was no one else on earth who could do what Mahdi did to me so effortlessly, he was barely touching me, and I had been reduced to a writhing mess.

Mahdi liked it when I spoke Spanish to him, but not even that could break his resolve. "Come on." He picked me up and took my back to the bedroom. Not long after, he threw me onto the bed and watched as I writhed under his fiery gaze. "Talk to me, tell me what you want."

A shiver ran through me at his gruff tone. "Te necesito dentro de mi, papi." I sat up and pulled my T-shirt off, leaving me in only my underwear. His eyes stayed on mine, as he got onto the bed. He didn't speak Spanish, but he had learned a few key phrases along the way.

Mahdi laid on his stomach between my parted my legs and began to kiss my every inch of my inner thighs. I shuddered as he neared my center, my fists were wound tightly into the soft fabric of his bed sheets as I braced for impact. Mahdi placed an open-mouthed kiss onto my pussy, slowly swiping his tongue up and down my slit before latching on to my clit. It had only just begun, and I already felt as though I couldn't take it, his name fell out of my mouth in a hushed chant as he brought his arms around my hips to secure me in place. English bled into Spanish, which then blended into broken Spanglish, the vibrations that I could feel from the place where Mahdi and I were joined let me know that he found humor in the state that he was putting me in. Foreplay had never been of much interest to me before him, I liked to skip to the main event- with Mahdi, it was a never-ending event with several important acts; each bringing me more pleasure than I knew what to do with.

"Mahdi!" I moaned as I neared my peak. "Don't stop, please don't stop." My hands held his head in place as I began to undulate to his tongue. When he was sure that I wouldn't try to move, Mahdi brought one of his hands between us and rubbed my clit while his tongue explored my center. My hips soared at the shock, the arm that had been securing one hip moved across the width of my pelvis, forcing me to take everything that he was giving to me in that moment.