Bonding

~Sorry this is a quick message for you guys~
So I thought I updated but no and the chapter was deleted and this chapter is me trying to remember the shit I wrote a while back so please forgive me and this story will be ending soon  I am sorry I know this story is bad but I promise  I will try to make my next stories funny and very enjoyable but I happy that you guys actually read this story 700+ that's crazy I lub y'all ❤ oh and I also have a BTSff I will publish in no time I am just editing and correcting mistakes it has I think 3 chapters, don't worry I will announce it when its published and also try out my other story 'The Interview'
Henry's POV
We went to meet mom and dad we chatted for a while and we were bonding and it was night time so we went home, dad said he can't stay in the house so we booked a hotel room for him( He didn't want to go to the Grande's house cuz he lied to them about his family so he was embarrassed) the next day after filming  episode 2of Henry Danger I went to visit him. We talked and advised me things i should do and not do when it comes to Jada,I guess they were really good friends because he knows alot of things about her than me. She rolls her tongue when she is angry, pissed off or irritated. She screams Goddamnit when frustrated and a lot more I didn't know about. It was nice having some father-son time and also told me to take care of mom and Piper very well. They should be my priority. I listened.

~Smol time skip~ sorry but this author is lazy asf
Jake's POV
This is not easy I am trying my best I want to see this child before i go. I am taking my medications, my doctor said it's short less than a year but make sure  Isee Siren and Ray's child. That's the only thing I wish for right now oh and also happiness, I mean the child to bring them happiness and peace she deserves someone better than me.

~5 months later~
Obviously Jake couldn't hide his sickness, the symptoms were showing and Siren and his kids noticed it got severe they were all worried he told them everything and they took care of him the Grande's even showered him with love after all they were best friends he felt what he always craved for and he knew his time was up he did see the baby and made a few memories with hi.. Yes it's a boy. Siren named him Jaren ( Jake+Siren=Jaren)to remind her of Jake and their friendship. When Siren saw Jake's lifeless body she didn't cry but she smiled remembering all their happy moments  but he is still with her..In her heart.
I know it is short but the next chapter is like his journal and his goodbye note and all those stuffs so that Jaren will remember him when he grows up
Stay tuned for the next chapter
~Jada~
Peace✌💋❤💜