Ignoring

Owen's POV
For the past week Jade has been ignoring me when I try to talk to her she will pretend she is on phone. I can't bear the thought of her hating me so I am going to talk to her tomorrow

Jade's pov
I actually feel bad for ignoring Owen so tomorrow I am going to talk to him I hope he forgives me.
The next day

Still Jade's pov
I woke up, took a bath and did my morning routine and wore this

We had pancakes for breakfast, I was so excited to talk to Owen again we got to school and I had a call

We had pancakes for breakfast, I was so excited to talk to Owen again we got to school and I had a call. It was from my manager Annalissa(forgot their manager's name) (Conversation between Jade and Annalissa)
A:hey Jae
J:hey Anna
A: Jae got exciting news for you
J:ok shoot
A: you remember the auditions for the Disney movie zombies you got the part of Elisa, well actually someone else is taking it so just say yes then I will tell them
(Guys something terrible is gonna happen here)
J:-*Owen snatched the phone from her hand* Owen wat are you doing *he ends the call* Owen no!!! Omg Owen see wat you you have done that movie was gonna help my career and now you have ruined it. You know something never talk to me, when you see go your separate way ok I HATE YOU OWEN I HATE YOU!!!
O: Jad- *she took her phone and ran away*

Jade's POV
I ran outside so I could call Annalissa when I was calling her someone bumped into me and my phone fell and broke. I cried while running home when I got home no one was there so I went straight into my room and cried my eyes out the words I said to Owen I HATE YOU OWEN I HATE YOU!!!kept on playing in my head it even made me cry more and slept when I woke up my sisters where in my room then I went to the bathroom to wash my face when I came back my brothers were also there and I said "did someone die or something" they looked at me with these looks 'is she serious, is she ok' then I told them to get out. They stood there for sometime and they left.

Jada's pov
When we had break Henry asked me out on a date  I couldn't find Either Owen or Jade so I thought they decided to skip school and hang out so i called her it was switched off and I called Owen it didn't go through so I tried his landline no one picked so I was getting kinda worried,when we close and we got home no one was there Ivan told us that Jade is home it was a relief but I didn't understand why her phone was off so I went to her room she was sleeping but the pillow was wet I thought maybe she was drooling but where the wetness was if showed that she was crying I  called my sisters and we saw that she was waking up she was awake but she hasn't opened her eyes yet, finally she opens her eyes she was staring at us and she got up to use the bathroom then my brothers came into her room and told us that they were going to Owen's house now I know something is up, she came out and she said  why is someone dead?we gave her looks and she told us to leave her room we stood there for about a minute or so we left her. I don't know why she was crying she didn't tell us why.

Jade's pov
I called Ari I know I was suppose to call Jada but she gets angry easily so I called Ari to come to my room she stood there and I told her to sit down she did so and I told her wat Owen did and she hugged me and rubbed  my back in circles and I cried and when she was leaving she told me that  I should forgive him and moreover she has great news for me I want to know but she said I should forgive him first I said ok then she opened the door and Coco and Breanna fell on the floor I asked them if the were eavesdropping I saw Lev,Gavin and  Jada were very angry and they ran downstairs and went outside then I asked them where they were going they said they were going to Owen's place to warn him I told them to leave him alone they shouldn't do something they will regret I was trying to pull them but they being stronger than me they were  pulling me I turned to Jada and she was so angry and she yell why didn't you tell me. I told her that if I did Owen would have been dead by now I saw she was calming down and I hugged her and she hugged me back we were interrupted she had a phone called.

Jada's pov
Henry called me( Conversation between Jada and Henry)
H: Yo Jady where are you
J:wat!?
H: where are you 
J: omg Henry I am so sorry but I can't come Owen hurt Jade I hope you were not at Burger Castle
H: no I am not there I was about to leave home I thought you were working so I was gonna come pick you up
J: Hen I am sorry I will make it up to you I promise I am sorry bye
*he didn't say goodbye and she hanged him up*

Henry's pov
I was waiting for Jada to come, I called her to ask her where she was so I will know if she is coming or not I called and she said that she can't come so I lied that I wasn't even at Burger Castle. I bought her flowers so I went to Junk and stuff to the mancave and  Ray and Schwoz weren't even there and so I went to Owen's house cuz Jada said he hurted Jade when I got there Gavin and Lev were there and they were angry at Owen he wasn't even listening to them and I asked Gavin and Lev wat happened them told me and Owen said she has been Ignoring me for the past week and I wanted to talk to her i thought she saw me coming her way and she was pretending to be talking to someone I took the phone and ended the call i didn't even check the caller and I ended the call and she got angry she said I ruined her career, I shouldnt talk to her ever again and she yelled I HATE YOU OWEN I HATE YOU!! I didn't want her to hate me look at what I have caused, Gavin said  Owen,this morning she told me that she forgave you and she said she was ready to become your friend again and Lev said yh this morning she woke all of us up with her screams and she was really excited and look at wat you caused that movie was everything she is good at dancing, singing and acting.

Owen's POV
Omg she forgave me, now I feel terrible I am a horrible person I have to fix this.

Ariana's pov(finally)
Annalissa told me that the other girl who was competing for the Elisa part got another part so now Elisa is  Jade I want her to calm down and forgive Owen so I can tell her the news it's kinda wicked but u am doing both of them a favour

Ok guys that's it for today I will update  tonight.
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
Peace✌.
~Jada~