the party's over

chapter three: the party's over

[some teens go to their first high school party]

SAGE, DINA, AND SYD SAT— in the same booth they always sit in talking about how syd fucked stanley barber.

"fucked stanley barber! you fucked stanley barber!" dina exclaimed as she took in the information.

"you don't have to keep repeating it. liam is right there." syd laughed.

"i'm sorry! i-i'm just processing! so how was it?" dina asked, as sage stared at syd confused as to why she wasn't mentioning her at all. you could say she was a little disappointed. maybe even jealous, but she concealed her feelings... as always.

"i-it was... great." syd awkwardly said. sage and syd both didn't feel right while having sex with stan. on top of that having a threesome to break their virginity.

"really... he was so good at going down on me, i was like "woah!"" syd laughs.

"so you wanna hook up with him again." dina speculated.

"one hundred percent. yeah." syd sputtered.

dina shakes her head as she started to talk again, "and where were you miss sage?"

"umm... well i was..." sage stuttered as she looked between syd and dina, and back down to the table again. syd looked at sage with pleading eyes. begging her not to spill.

"i was home... you know jamming out, as per usual. crocheting, it's really fun i should teach you guys." sage lied, as dina's phone buzzed. it was brad.

"you know, i'm really worried about brad. he's in a lot of pain." dina says texting brad.

"dina, he's acting like he's lost a leg." syd exclaims.

sage laughs, "pirate boy."

"we were supposed to go to rick berry's birthday party tonight, but i don't think he's up for it." dina says.

"oh you got invited to that." syd says.

"um, yeah i guess i sorta got invited." dina says.

"huh, when did you become... such a, party animal dina?" sage sighs.

"umm, i don't know. i don't think i'm gonna go though... so." dina excuses.

"what are you gonna do... go take care of brad." syd jokes, with a laugh.

"i mean..." dina chuckles. sage and syd look at dina like they've seen a ghost.

"dina what happened to everything i taught you about relationships!" sage exclaims.

"what?" dina questions.

"never be in one! this is relationships 101." sage claims.

"fuck it... why don't we all just go together. you know just the three of us." syd suggests.

"ye- okay. yeah let's do it." dina complies.

"i'm down as long as you guys don't ditch." sage says, as dina and syd bombard her with 'we won't' and 'how could you even think that'.