Prologue

"I've got eyes on the target," Ben says through his com chip. "Sending them to you," After slight tapping noises I get the message. I nod and make my move. I open the door to the ladies room as said target washes her hands in the sink. I nonchalantly walk over to the nearest mirror and touch up my make up. She goes to dry her hands as I pull out my taser-lipstick. 

"Hey wait, could you give me some advice on this shade of lipstick? Us ladies gotta look out for one another," I say in a slightly deeper tone than my usual voice. I take one large step toward her and 'trip' over a loose tile. I close the gap between us by nearly face planting onto the cool tiles. She grabs both my elbows at the last second. "Thanks," I say and jab her exposed under arm with my taser. I grunt as her body falls unconscious on top of me. The door to the bathroom opens. Oh shit oh shit- two hands slide under the body's armpits and heaves her up. I smile gratefully towards Ben, and together we put the body in an unflattering position on the toliet, then lock the stall door from the inside.

 Just as Ben slides out from under the stall the door to the bathroom opens again. Its a good thing that we are at the very end of the stalls, but when I peek to check who is coming, its her coworker. Ben spots her a few seconds later as well. His eyes search the roof, the stalls (which are currently all being looked through by said coworker) and then they land on me. "Please don't kill me for this," He whispers just before he slides his hand around my waist, and leans me against the wall. His lips softly press against my neck just as the coworker is about to open the last stall. I'm about to kill this boy- his lips find mine and all thoughts are silenced. The coworker finds us there in embrace, and shakes her head. At least she didn't check the last stall, though.