How Charming :)

Zamora Pov

The next morning I showered and dressed in my mandatory school uniform which consisted of a white blouse, a navy blue blazer with the school crest on the front, a plaid skirt, a tie with the same pattern as the skirt, and a pair of white Jimmy Choo pumps.

Evelyn brushed and pulled my hair into a high ponytail, leaving out my side bang that swooped over my left eye, and applied light makeup, I told her about the night before when I watched the Notebook with Leila and Sophie. I laughed and felt like someone actually liked to be around me for the first time since I left my old school something I never felt around my parents.

Leila was waiting by my door when I walked out of my room, and we got on the elevator together. Turned out her room was directly across the hall from mine. Sophie's room was on the floor below ours. Last night they told me how everything worked around here.

The students that came from the wealthier families had the suites on the fifth floor. There were a total of fifteen rooms on each floor and two sets of elevators . Turns out Naomi's room is also on our floor but I have yet to cross her path up here because her room was on the other side, thank God.

Apparently Naomi thinks she's above everyone else because of how much money her family has. And the other girls follow right behind her because they're afraid of what she might do if they cross her. What Naomi doesn't know is that Leila's family actually has more money then hers, but Leila is a modest person who was brought up to not judge everyone based on status and she didn't want everyone else to do so either so she kept that information private. She wasn't one to boast.

We walked into the dining hall for breakfast, we had fifteen minutes to eat before classes started. By the time we got something to eat and found an empty table for us to sit at, Sophie had joined us.

She was a little more relaxed around me after last night, I guess she had to feel people out before she let her guard down around new people. We sat and I ate a bowl of mixed fruit, a yogurt, and a bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

Being in the same room as the other students was pretty much like yesterday in the auditorium. They were gossiping about what happened after the assembly. I couldn't wait for more exciting news to come up that had nothing to do with me, so they could focus on something else. The stares and whispering was really starting to annoy me.

A warning bell rung in the air letting us know we had 10 minutes to get to our first period class. I had Sociology first period, followed by Trigonometry, Physics, Art, Lunch, English, and Dance as my last class for the day. We compared schedules and it turns all three of us have the same schedule.

On our way to class we stopped at our lockers to grab the books we needed for the first few classes before lunch. We met up at the end of the hallway and walked to first period together.

The classroom was almost full when we walked in, so Leila and Sophie sat next to each other, while I sat in a seat in front of them. The gossiping and chatter died down when the final bell rang and the instructor walked in and said, "Good morning students, My name is Professor Tilburg, and this is Sociology. I want you all to know right now that when it comes to my classroom, leave your titles and your status at the door. You are all equal to me so you will all do the same amount of work. I do not do favoritism or bribery so don't even try it".

"We're going to start off with an exercise, I want everyone to stand up", he said while walking to grab something from behind his desk. "I'm going to pass this ball to someone you state your first name and first name only, remember no titles here, and then I'll ask you a question, you answer it then passed it to the person of choice and ask them a question, and we'll keep it going like that until everyone is introduced".