Bryce and tayler

(Addison POV)
As I fell on Bryce I looked straight at him and we were in that same position for 5 minutes it was like we were about to kiss cause I felt Bryce warm breath on my lips but when we got closer I quickly got off of Bryce and wiped my knees and hands cause I fell.
Addison- omg I'm so sorry Bryce
Bryce- Addison I-
(Addisons POV STILL)
Before he could say anything I ran away to Dixie room cause I was so embarrassed cause what happen.
(BRYCES POV)
When she fell on me I felt so comfortable with her body against mine we standing there for five minutes I was about to kiss her cause it was the right time but as soon as we got closer she got off of me and cleaned herself which kinda made me sad she said "sorry about that" and as soon as I was gonna say it's ok and that I liked it she ran off to dixies room. I wish we kissed in that moment.
Addisons POV)
As I ran off I made it to I thought was dixies room but it was TAYLER so since I thought it was dixies room I ran in and closed that door and breathed heavily and I turned around seeing TAYLER WITH NO SHIRT ON AND NO PANTS JUST UNDERWEAR. Oh boy now tayler this is real awkward.
Addison- Omfggg I'm so sorry tayler I thought this was dixies room.
Tayler- no your fine I'm glad a pretty girl like you came into my room. (Winks at Addison)
Addison- (blushes) thank you...um but anyways I should go.
Tayler- oh ok let's talk later yeah???
Addison- yeah sure
Taylers POV)
I heard someone come into room and it was addison hold shit she looked so good she is so pretty it was somehow the whole world was slow mo and her hair flipped so perfectly she had to leave but we are going to talk later.

                          3 months later
Addisons POV)
It's been 3 months now and I am really close so Bryce and tayler. How can two men be so attractive at the same god damn time this makes no sense.me and tayler are close but so are me and Bryce. It's the next morning and someone comes in my room and it's tayler.
Tayler- sorry for barging in but there is going to be a party over at my friends and everyone i. The hype house is going I was just wondering if you can be my plus one/date. Cause everyone is taking a date.
Addison- ofc tayler why not I'm so excited.
Tayler- same I'm taking the lost prettiest girl ever to a party. Well I'll see you in two hours be ready.
Addisons POV)
When tayler asked me to be his date for the party ofc I said yes he is so hot but when tayler left someone else knocked on my door by the way I don't share a room with bryce cause someone moved out of the hype house
Bryce- sorry for coming in outta no where
Addison- no your perfectly fine
Bryce- well I was wondering if you can come to the party with me you know the one today
Addison- oh yeah I'm so so sorry Bryce but tayler already asked me I'm so sorry.
Bryce- oh ok your fine have fun tonight
Addisons POV)
Omfg noooo I just crushed Bryce heart right now fuck I'm so stupid why did I have to crush his heart I feel like a jerk right now I have to go with tayler cause Tayler asked me and I said yes. Oh boy this is gonna be awkward.