The talk

ADDISON POV)
Me and tayler went downstairs and when we went in the kitchen and we saw...BRYCE. Mind you me and tayler we holding fucking hands. I let go of taylers hand and let me tell you bryce had a very mad face his fist were clenched so hard his knuckles were practically white.
Addison- um so what do u want for breakfast tayler.
Tayler- let's make waffles
Bryce- so we're just gonna FUCKING IGNORE THE FACT YOU FUCKED HIM ADDISON
Addison- Bryce why do you fucking care you had your ex all up on you yesterday and you made that fucking clear you didn't care for me clearly
Bryce- come here (grabs Addisons hand lightly and they go outside)
Addison- ughhh Bryce what the fuck do u want
Bryce- fuck Addison what are you doing to me YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS
Addison- Bryce shut the fuck up its literally 10:30 in the god damn morning.
Bryce- I don't give a fuck what time it is what is wrong with you
Addison- what is wrong with me??? you mean what is wrong with you...I mean shit like let me do my things Bryce me and you are just friends I had something for you but trust me that shit is gone.
Bryce- ADDISON DO U HEAR YOURSELF fuck Addison I liked you and you wanted to be a whore and fuck tayler.
Addison- A WHORE BRYCE???A FUCKING WHORE SHIT THEN IG THAT MAKES YOU A MAN WHORE RIGHT CAUSE YOU FUCKED YOUR EX YESTERDAY NIGHT RIGHT BRYCE???RIGHT
Bryce- shut Addison I didn't mean to say whore I'm sorry b-
Addison- no ducking buts Bryce I'm don't with your shit I can fuck tayler if I want you lost your chance and to fucking think tayler tried to kiss me yesterday and he wanted to do something else and fuck me for saying "tayler I have feeling for Bryce" fuck your Bryce go back to your ex cause clearly u didn't fucking wait for me to get back home you couldn't just wait you wanted to fuck someone so bad instead of wait for me your stupid ass was thinking "let me invite my ex and fuck her cause Addi is taking to long" RIGHT BRYCE now move the fuck outta my way I'm going with TALYER so get the fuck outta my way.
BRYCES POV)
Fuck what did I do what the shit did I invite my fucking ex I'm so fucking stupid she finally admitted she had something for me and I ruined it. I love her so fucking much I have to do something to get her back.