Chapter tree

uhmm... sorry I've been slow to update...not really...but I'm sorry to the two girls (or guys) who commented on I NEED COMMENTS!!! Thanks you two are mah true peeps (the marshmallow kind) mmm yummo. Anyshadowpico (that was an inside joke to my friend maddy if you want look up Shadow Pico on youtube and it has to do with one direction so yeah)the question of the chapter is from a recent 1D interveiw *drum roll* If you could be a ventriliquist whatbwould your puppets name be and how would its voice sound.... mmmtai bye babes and mah 2 peeps

-mari

--------------zayns pov-----------

I got up and walked to the bathroom, wiping the tears from my face as they rolled back. I placed my arms on the sink looking up at my face. My eyes were puffy from crying, my nose red, and my cheeks flushed. I began taking paper towels wiping my nose and the tears under my eyes."Fuck!" I said kicking the walk and sliding down it with my face burried in my arms resting on my knees.

"keep it together zayn!"I forced my self to take out my comb to fix my now deflaighted hair. I put my hand under the faucet and threw the water in my hair rejuvenating the gel I put in my hair this morning. As I finished fixing my hair my eyes began to water again but before I lost control I wiped my eyes with the collar of my jacket. My eyes had finally cleared up and my nose was no longer red.

I walked out the bathroom to my locker thinking in my head as I enter the combination 1-14-0. I threw my backpack into th locker. Accidentaly letting a paper slip out not knowing it, I walk twards the cafiteria siting next to Liam across from Harry and Louis. Louis looked up and said " zayn what happened?" he was obviously worried, I sat silent and so did harry and li."tell me!"lou whaled I put my head in my arms and cryed in them silently I felt a hand on my back, it was Liam." i-im fine..." i said asuring myself "I just have detention after school..." "if you need to talk about it ....were.. y'know...here" he said gesturing to himself, harry, and li. "y-yeah I know" I look at the boys "thanks guys, but I'm fine."