Chapter 4 *Thank You @thelittlestoreo*

uhmm.....I know this is like the day after I posted 'Chapter tree' but I wanted to say thank you to ThelittlestOreo after I saw your comment today and I thought that I was going to have to make another pathetic post, but after I saw it I was dying to make nialls pov! so thank you again. The question of the post is.....*DRUMROLL* Where is the ideal place to meet a member of one direction? BAHI BAII GUYS! I LOVE YHUU!

-MARIII <3

--------------------Nialls POV------------------

As they pulled me away, I couldn't help but to look back at him. He stormed off to his locker, which was a few before mine, and he slammed the door letting a paper flutter to the ground."Uh guys can you let go?" the loosened their grip and removed their hands."I uh have to get something from my locker, I will meet you back in the cafeteria." I slowly walked to my locker opening it and grabbing the paper that had fallen. It was his geometry homework. I stuffed the paper back into my pocket, and throwing my backpack to my locker, careful not to make to much noise I gently shut the door.

i kept brainstorming how i would confront him, when i give this paper back to him,would i jus set it on his desk?, would i actually try to talk to him? maybe he'll understand. I walked back to the cafeteria and sat down, not really hungry for anything except...hmmm maybe ill have a shake. i got up and walked past the lunch tables, glancing over at him, his cheeks were red and flushed, it looked like his friends were trying to comfort him- My thoughts were interrupted had accidentally bumped into a girl she just brushed my shoulder and carried on.

*after school*

I tried to take as much time as possible walking to the ISS (In School Suspension) room. Everyone seemed to scatter the halls, then it was empty and silent, i could tell someone was behind me, but i didn't look, as i turned into the room i caught a glance of him, it was Zayn.