Chapter 4: Nash

•••fan nightmare•••

Nash: 10

I woke up and stretched my arms out as far as they would go. I was excited for today, a day just with Nashy and I. I walked downstairs to and into the kitchen to find Nash making pancakes, trying to anyway. "Hey Nashy! Are they for me?" I asked him. He turned around and looked at me.

"They sure are pumpkin!" He said, handing me a plate of burnt pancakes. I looked at them for about thirty seconds before pushing the plate back to him.

"Uh uh. No thanks..."I said with a disgusted look on my face. He took a pancake of of the plate and place it in his own mouth. "They're delicious, see!" He said barely audible.

He then turned around and spat the pancake onto the floor, leaving mushed up yucky stuff all over the ground. "Nashy! That is di-sgust-ing!" I said as he started to laugh. Ugh, I have one silly brother.

"Sorry Y/N, now I know why you didn't want them." He said, starting to clean up his mess. "So anyways," he said once he was done. "What do you want to do today, it's just us two so we can do whatever we want!" He said coming over and lifting me up.

"Well seeming mom or dad isn't here to boss us around, I think we should go to a fun place!" I said, nodding.

"A fun place huh? What type of fun place are we talking here?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I would say theme park, but mommy will kill us, an so will Hayes and Will cause' they would want to come too, so I wanna go to the mall." I told him.

"Well the mall it is!" He said. "Go get dressed." He ordered, rushing to his own room to do the same.

I got to my room and put on my pastel yellow polka dot shorts and a white flow top. I went downstairs to find Nash already waiting for me. "Let's go baby cakes!" He said, heading to the car.

We got in the car and drove to the mall. "Nashy you are paying for all the stuff I buy." I told him he rolled his eyes, but knew he had no other choice. We arrived and entered the building.

We walked around for about half an hour, when I decided I wanted to go to H&M. I found a pink tank top. I liked it and so I brought it to Nash. "What do ya' think Nashy!?" I asked him.

"Ooh, I like that one, how bout' you go try it on." He said. Coming and sitting on the waiting chair outside the change room. I went inside the room and took of my original shirt off and put it on. Although it didn't really match the shorts I was wearing, I really liked it. I took it off and left the change room.

"Na- Nash? Nashy? Nash!" I yelled, I couldn't see past the crowd of girls probably surrounding him, if he even was there.

"Dammit" I mumbled, squeezing past the girls and into the main part of the shop. Finally I can breathe. Then about six or seven girls ran up to me.

"Oh my god! It's Y/N Grier!" They all said, or something along those lines anyway. "Can we get a photo?" They all screamed. I nodded, they aren't even my fans...

They held out their phone and I smiled for the camera. They didn't leave after they took the selfie though. They stood there talking to me and I just wanted to leave.

I felt a hand grab mine and I looked up to see Nash. "NASH! you're ok, I thought that was the end of you!" I said as he swung me onto a piggy back.

"So did I!" He replied. We ran out of the store and to the car, some of the crazier fans still chasing after, but we safely made it to the car and drove home.

ⓟⓛⓔⓐⓢⓔ ⓡⓔⓐⓓ
Before you ask, yes, they stole the top. Hey guys, so thanks for a hundred reads!!! I just wanted to say, please comment and vote! I get so excited when people do that and whenever someone comments it makes me want to update more often and regularly for you guys, because ily.