Take That Back

Natasha's POV
"Of course I'm the best, I'm always the best!" Exclaimed Tony. He was fighting with Bruce over the same argument they have been having for several months now.
"You don't deserve my help!" Bruce fought back.
5...
"JARVIS agrees with me, don't ya JARVIS?" Tony said reassuringly.
4...
"I'm not entitled to make that call sir." JARVIS informed Tony.
3...
"See, even your own computer thinks you're not smarter than me!" Bruce triumphantly declared.
2...
"TAKE THAT BACK YOU GREEN MONSTER." Tony screamed.
1...
"Should I notify Ms. Potts, Ms Romanoff?" JARVIS asked me. I am quite enjoying this little fight. Too bad, just when I was about to reply with a no, Steve walked in with a worried look on his face.
"Yes please, JARVIS." Steve said. 
"Why did you do that?" I asked, disappointed that Steve was breaking up the fight. I looked over to where Steve was looking and I saw two grown men shaking their fists at each other like small children.
"If that got any worse, we would have holes in the wall and a rage monster loose in the city." Steve joked about Banner's second half. 
"Rage monsters are all the rage right now with the new Godzilla movie coming out." I teased.
Steve smiled at me with that deadly smile of his just as Pepper walked in. As she scolded Bruce and Tony, Steve walked to into the elevator. It has been 6 months since we all moved into the new Avengers Tower, surprised that STARK wasn't plastered upon the top of it. We had a floor each some with their partners. Tony was with Pepper, Thor was with Jane, Clint lived with his wife on their house in the country, Bruce had a lab and Steve and I had a floor all to ourselves. Steve dated Sharon after the failed attempt to find The Winter Soldier but that ended after a lot went down. Let's just say some vases were broken and I ended up throwing a widow bite at Steve, even though it was meant for Sharon.
As the elevator doors closed I stopped it with my hand and joined Steve in the elevator.
"My level please Steve."
"Indeed, Ma'am."
Steve was always so old-fashioned. He is still is a 95 year old man in a 25 year old body.
"How did your mission go? What was it, 3 days?" I said it acting as if I didn't count down the hours.
"Went well, got the bad guy." Steve replied with a kind smile. "this is my floor. Goodbye, Nat."
"See ya."
As I make the rest of my journey to my room, I remind myself of why I am here. To protect.