1- Found you, You Motherfucker!

.

Hinata looks up at the sky from the small opening of Karasuno's 3rd gym door as he layed down on the floor, panting for oxygen. The whole team has been practicing for about 3 hours with no break whatsoever and everyone is now officially mentally and physically exhausted.

"I guess this is where we end practice? Same time tomorrow, okay? Now freshen up!" Coach Ukai said as he clasped his arms together, staring at the pile of exhausted bodies scattered about on the gym's floor.

"Yes, Coach!" The team said as they painfully got back at their feet.

.

The team was currently changing into their casual clothing in the locker room and talking amongst each other in a loud manner, making the room more lively.

"Okay bro, listen. What if, I reverse the hair colors on my hair?!" Nishinoya yelled/asked, as he fondled with his hair strands.

"You'd look so cool bro!?" Tanaka hyped his best man and insisted on doing it.

"You'd look like the Dollar Store version of Kaminari Denki. Although, the role suits you. Youu both are stupid. You should cosplay as him sometimes" Tsukishima snickered as he slung his duffel bag to his shoulders and walked away. Leaving a very pissed off duo.

"You fucking asshole! Take that back!" Tanaka yelled, but it fell upon deaf ears, as his long legs made the distance between the two very far, only hearing a distant "Tsukki, wait!" from Yamaguchi.

Hinata giggled silently to himself as he saw the angry looks from his senpais, their noses puffing up and releasing smoke.

Then suddenly, he felt a light tap on his shoulder and he flinched, backing up.

"Woah calm down Hinata! It's me, Suga." Sugawara flailed his hands around as he patiently waited for Hinata to calm down. Once Hinata nodded his head Suga continued.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go with the team to get some grub? We all haven't hung out as a group in a while, so we might as well go to a cafe that just opened up a week ago!" Sugawara hopped in place as he waited for Hinata's answer.

Silence.. until

"Sure!" Hinata chirped happily. Sugawara cheered.

"Nice! Hurry up packing, then! A lot of us are waiting outside and they have a curfew." Sugawara instructed as he turned his back and waltzed out the door.

Hinata took a deep breath and zipped up his bag.

.

"Kouhai!" The duo yelled as they clung onto Hinata's shoulders, rubbing their fists in his scalp.

"A-Ahn! Stop it, senpais!" Hinata laughed as his head was being squashed.

"Stop dilly-dallying everyone and let's fucking get going!" Sugawara yelled as Daichi told him to stop saying profanities.

"Bakayama, you're going too?" Hinata skipped as he looked his way to the blue haired setter.

"Am I not part of the team, boke?!" Kageyama snapped, hands up in the air to prepare for the iron claw.

Hinata winced a bit, recoiling away from the ravenhead, suddenly remembering a bunch of memories.

Hinata calmed himself down and sent a quick 'bleh' to Kageyama, he ran away as the setter chased after him.

"Pfft. Idiots." Tsukishima bantered as Yamaguchi sweatdropped, looking at his childhood friend in an exasperated manner.

Hinata laughed as he--

FUCK!

Yenna!

"Shit!" Hinata slapped his hands at both of his cheeks, leaving red marks on the chubby thing. Sugawara scolded him for saying such profanities and Daichi yelled at the silverhead for being a hypocrite.

"What happened, Hinata?" Asahi timidly asked.

"I forgot something!" Hinata panicked and quickly tapped on his phone, trying to contact the babysitter taking care of Yenna. He ran a bit as the phone vibrated against his shaky palms. The team watches.

"Kouhai what's wrong--"

"Sho." a feminine voice called and Hinata whipped his head at the school gate to see..

Sally Park.

"S...Sally?" Hinata almost dropped his phone but he ended the call and hastily shoved the device in his pockets.

"You've been hiding for far too long, we miss you" Sally smiled as tears cascaded down her face.

"Oi, boke, who's this?--" It didn't take long after Kageyama asked his question when suddenly Hinata was knocked down and flung a few meters.

"Hinata!/Shoyo!/Boke?!" The team yelled, except for Tsukishima, who stared with a shocked look.

"Found you, you Motherfucker!" Warren yelled angrily as his eyes clouded with tears.