Chapter 3 😱 😱 😱

Their class just had their first lesson it was really epic, but y/n, being the dumb bitch she is, didn't pay attention. It was now lunch and y/n was sitting next to Bakugou... 

Bakugou wanted to sit alone but y/n was an annoying bitch and insisted to sit next to him... y/n said: "so I was thinking, people who are vegan... do they eat cheese? Or does it go against one of their rules or something" again, not realizing that that was a jojo reference, Bakugou looked at y/n with obvious disgust and he questioned his life decisions...

He then yelled at her that she was a dumb bitch and that she needed to go back to primary school, y/n was so in love <3 he was so smart and explained things so clearly. 

Then quirk training came and Caesar died because a part of the ceiling fell on him, everybody was sad and crying and y/n started singing fight song, she sounded like a dead crow everybody looked at her and asked her why she was so disrespectful... 

Y/n was really offended by this and ran away hoping Bakugou would chase after her, but he did not because he hated her... y/n then tripped and fell breaking another 50 bones... 

UwU y/n was so quirky and baka... 

MAKING CHAPTER 4 BESTIES UwU