Chapter 5 :O

y/n was undeaded... because of plot armor... plot armor told her "yeh no, Bakugoy littarly fucking hates you... try it with Mineta.. that desperate little bitch" so y/n walked up to Mineta... Mineta took one glance at y/n and walked away holding his Rem body pilow... y/n felt special because she was the only one Mineta doesn't sexualize, meanwhile god looked down on her and asked himself how somebody this stupid could exist. Y/n couldn't get ugly little diaper grape boy out of her head that night... So she went over to his room, being the creep that she is, when she entred Mineta screamed his ass off... and jumped of the balcony- y/n started singing fight sone again while the purple blood slowly spread out on the floor below... the rest of the class came to check where the noise came from... THey all ran away screaming because y/n's singing was so bad... Mineta also sucked Donald Trumps dick in hell... Y/n was now brocken and went back to annoying the hell out of Bakugou... Bakugou then hired the Zoldyck family to assasinate her... Sadly, they were all busy at the moment to Illumi asked HIsoka if he could do the job... Hisoka first wanted to know y/n's age, she was 12... Hisokka then murdred y/n, after explaining that 💕😜bungee🍬gum🤩🤪contains🥵the💯📏properties🏫🍭of😻both✌rubber⭐and💧gum🍬. Y/n was in hell again this time plot armor didn't show up to undead her... And y/n is now chilling in hell, but in the bad part... not the big party where the lgbtq+ people are... This concludes y/ns story... 

Well besties hope y'all liked my fic