#1 I'm...Home

"Then let's do this. Together."

The Best Friend Squad embraced as they sealed the promise to restore magic to the universe in the not too distant future.

But there was still the matter of....

Catra looked back at the Spire and all that surrounded it. "Having said that, reckon we've still got a lot to sort out right here at the moment."

The rest of the group turned their attention to the site. Amongst the celebrating Rebellion members were hundreds of Horde clones just looking around aimlessly, unsure of what to do now with the demise of their leader.

They all looked to each other, knowing their space road trip was going to have to wait a while.

Adora nodded in agreement. "You're right. The war may be over, but Etheria's not going to rebuild itself overnight. We need to settle matters here on our own world before traveling to any others in the galaxy."

Catra raised a cheeky brow. "Not to mention, actually figure out how to bring magic back to said universe. I'm not sure sticking your sword into every random planet will just automatically reboot the magic for all of them."

Adora's cheeks flushed slightly. "Heh, point well taken. We can discuss it further back at Bright Moon but right now, we need to figure out what to do with all these clones."

Catra felt unease at the mention of Bright Moon but quickly pushed it to the back of her mind as they went to talk to the others on their next course of action. With all that had happened over the last 2 days, she hadn't really thought over what would happen after Prime's defeat. Glimmer gave the girls a knowing smile. "So...how'd things go at the Heart?"

Bow gave them both a teasing jab in the ribs. "Yeah. What'd you guys get up to?"

Adora averted their prying eyes as a blush crept across her face, looking back towards Catra. A smile tugged at the corner of Catra's mouth as she gazed back fondly at Adora.

Catra opened her mouth as if about to say something, making Bow and Glimmer's eyes widen in anticipation. Then her expression gave way to a sly smirk.

"What makes you think we're telling?"

Bow and Glimmer's faces immediately fell in exasperation.

Glimmer hugged Catra round her neck. "No fair!  You guys came out of this all lovey-dovey.  You can't just leave us in the dark like that!"

"Yeah. No sooner Adora shows up as She-Ra, we see you looking at her with the biggest beaming smile on your face." Bow added as he ruffled Catra's hair. "We're dying without answers! And don't forget we were worried about you two this whole time!"

Adora couldn't contain herself anymore. "Catra saved me."

Glimmer and Bow paused as they looked back at Adora, then again at Catra, still sandwiched between them.

Adora walked behind her, resting her hands on Catra's shoulders. "She really did. From something I didn't even realise I needed saving from...myself."

"How do you mean?" Glimmer asked, more curious than ever.

"I was prepared to give myself up to the Heart, but this girl refused to let me do it." She beamed, giving Catra's shoulders a gentle squeeze.  "And I'm so glad she did.  Because it suddenly occurred to me.  There was something I still wanted to live for.   And once she said 'I love you' I knew who that was.   And everything finally made sense."

Their two best friends gave a collective gasp as their eyes grew as sparkly as Glimmer's cape.

"You saved Adora by confessing your love?!" They both exclaimed at once. "That's how Adora was able to give back Etheria's magic and use it to defeat Prime?!"