snow- daniel

woooooooo I have much inspiration lets goooo 

walking through the strangely quiet neighbourhood hand in hand, daniel and y/n were using this time to catch up on each other's lives from the last time they saw each other

hushed voices, quiet giggles, red cheeks and noses from the cold.

 the two teenagers talked about whatever the topic was, their joined hands a warm contrast from the weather. 

a snowflake fell onto daniel's hair as he was in the middle of telling a story of how he got lost, y/n noticing started to giggle a little before a snowflake landed in her eye- causing daniel to laugh at her reaction. they both looked up at the sky and saw that it had started snowing. like the kids that they are, they grinned and started to play around in the delicate falling pieces of snow; running around, trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues- which ended with daniel coughing- and seeing who could catch the most snowflakes before they melted. 

frozen fingers, red cheeks and noses, giant grins and laughter ever present. 

as it started to snow harder, daniel and y/n quickly made their way home, the whole time laughing and talking, hands having found their place joined together. 

the snow slowly falling to the ground around the two gave the whole neighbourhood a magical kind of look.

'hey daniel,,

,,i think i love you'

---

a/n: it was short but i quite liked it haha ^^