birthday dance- niki

{not requested}

happy birthday to the loml, you're finally 15! you absolute giant of a baby- you deserve so much and I hope you know it. have a wonderful day and engenes all over the world are wishing you a very happy birthday!! also, the gifs weren't uploading- but this is a cute replacement ^^

 have a wonderful day and engenes all over the world are wishing you a very happy birthday!! also, the gifs weren't uploading- but this is a cute replacement ^^

niki was celebrating his 15th birthday at the dance studio. his friends and family had already wished him a happy birthday and done the usual celebrations. it wasn't that he didn't like his friends and family- he did, he just felt a little suffocated being the centre of attention. 

niki had a habit of dancing whenever he got stressed, yes he danced when he wasn't- but it was the way he relieved stress. 

music playing from the studio's speakers, he loses himself, just letting his limbs do whatever they want to do. this feeling was unexplainable, but seemed almost magical. without realising, he had spent 2 hours at the studio. 

y/n entered the dance studio's building, already going over her choreography. her earphones blasting the music to her solo, she made her way to her usual studio, occasionally doing some of the choreo with her hands. 

as she was going to open the door to the studio, she noticed that the studio next to hers was in use. deciding that she'll check in and see who it is after she's gone through her choreography a few times, y/n walks into the familiar room. putting down her bag and plugging her phone into the speakers, y/n's brain quickly blocks out any thought that has no relevance to dancing and her current feeling. as a consequence, she also forgets that she was going to check in on the person in the studio next to her. 

feeling quite proud with how she did her dance, y/n went to her water bottle only to find that she'd drunk it all. the closest water tap was out in the hallway, so she picked up the bottle and made her way to it- a little annoyed that she ran out of water. having filled up her bottle, y/n made her way back to her studio when she remembered that there was someone else in the studio next to her. peeking through the window, she sees niki dancing. 

'isn't it his birthday today? huh, I may as well get him something to eat and drink since I don't think he packed those things.'  y/n thought, moving away from the door's window. 

'ah thank you, have a nice day' y/n said, bowing to the store worker. she hurried back to the dance studio so that she would be able to give it to him. when she got there, he was still dancing thankfully. carefully she placed the bag in front of the door and walked back to her studio. 

when niki finished up, he saw a plastic bag with an energy drink and a small cake inside. smiling to himself, he took the bag and continued walking down the hallway. there was still some music playing in the studio next to his, so he decided to just check and see who it was. inside was a slightly shorter female dancing, and not paying attention to anything other than just dancing. 

he smiled and walked out of the building, heading back home. 

what they both knew was that they would they see each other more often after today and potentially become friends.

-----

IM NOT LATE! 

I'm honestly a little disappointed with this, as it isn't my best, but I hope it's good enough ^^

thank you for reading this! stay safe and ily guys!!