23 : Golden girl.

| Longest chapter I've ever written in my wattpad career, word count : 2753.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Today marked the members' last day in Hawaii. The trip was nice and they had lots of fun together, even though it was professional.

If Taehyung and Jungkook succeeded in getting closer to Maya, Jimin was the only one that didn't accomplish his goal.

Unlike the two others, he didn't get to share a room with her, meaning he always had cameras on him when he was near her.

They all sat together with the staff, looking tired.

They did a lot of activities during their trip, not leaving much time to rest at the end.

"Let's take some time to write a letter to each other." The staff announced the activity.

"Oh Lord.." Maya muttered as she heard that.

She wasn't very good at expressing her feelings, even worse if it was on paper.

As there was a chair missing, she sat on Namjoon's lap, the leader having an arm wrapped around her waist as they listened to the staff.

"Starting from Jimin. Jimin writes a letter to J-Hope, Hoseok."

The members let out a collective 'oh' before listening to the rest.

"J-Hope will write to Suga, Yoongi."

Maya bit the interior of her cheek nervously.

The task was already difficult for her, but as Yoongi and her were roomates they spent more time together, which would've made the task easier for her.

She didn't say anything, waiting for her turn.

"Suga will write to Jin." The staff continued.

"Wait how is it decided ?" Jungkook spoke up.

He clearly hoped to have Maya, either it's writing or receiving, just like the other maknaes.

The staff didn't give a clear answer, leaving him wondering still.

"Jin will write to Jungkook, Jungkook to Rap Mon and Rap Mon to Taehyung."

"Then I'll write to Jimin ?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes."

"And what about me then ?" Maya asked, licking her lips before pursing them.

"The whole boys will write for you collectively, and you'll write for them back, the proposition came from Hoseok."

She looked at him, seeing him smile at her.

Hoseok knew Maya still struggled with the feeling of 'fitting' in the group. He wanted to reassure her and make her understand that she was needed and appreciated by all of them.

Maya banged her head on the table, making the others laugh at her.

When she heard the activity they were doing, she saw it coming and there it was, right in her face.

"Each of the members will write something for May to compose a letter, alright ?" The staff asked, making the members nod.

"Let's start this already.." Maya muttered as everyone grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. "How long does it have to be ?"

"Just write whatever you feel, the lenght doesn't matter." Seokjin reassured her.

She gave him a smile with a little nod in response.