36 : Settling.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

".. Anyways."

Maya grabbed something to eat from the table under the members' shouts.

"You could at least play pretend !" Jimin scolded her as she sat next to him on Namjoon's lap.

The male in question was having a hard time, Maya only wearing a white oversized t-shirt that was basically a dress from how long it was on her on top of her underwear.

"They can hear, and Oppa's hand was shaking with the camera there was no use." She said, eating the snack she picked up from the table.

"Never give Mayaring a chance ever again." Seokjin shouted.

"It's insane.. How can't you stay still for two seconds ?" Namjoon asked her in a disbelief tone, making the others laugh.

"Told you there's no use, they can hear the sounds around either ways."

"She has a point.. It was kind of stupid." Yoongi agreed.

"Thank you ! Finally someone with common sense."

Jimin pulled her from Namjoon's lap, smoothly making her sit on his instead. Nobody even noticed that she switched seats, except.. Well, the other maknaes.

The blond male put his arms around her waist, his head on her shoulder as he listened to the others talk.

"Noona was the least nervous out of all of us." Jungkook said.

The other members agreed, turning to the girl member who looked at them with wide eyes.

"Are you kidding me ? I was about to pee my pants, I just didn't show it." She answered, making the others laugh.

"Self-control.." Namjoon said.

"Yeah exactly ! That was scary because it wasn't like the concerts we did here, it's an award show.. I felt like I was about to faint." She said truthfully.

"Thank you for your bravery Ya-yah, you did good." Namjoon said, patting her lap.

She gave him a little head bow before laying back on Jimin's chest, burrying her head in his neck as he spoke, expressing how grateful he was to be able to perform, unlike for the BBMAs.

The members moved on, talking about who they met.

"Mayaring stop moving.." Jimin muttered in a low voice so only her could hear.

"Hm ?" She asked.

She wasn't really paying attention to him, focusing on what the other members were saying.

"I said stop moving, I'm gonna get hard."

She let out silently gasp, apologizing.

She pushed her hair back, which gained Jimin attention and earned her a head massage, his fingers running through her silk hair as the other talked.

"We studied english like crazy for AMA !"

Maya immediatly frowned, which made the members laugh.

"Joonie-Oppa is an... Interesting teacher." Maya said, earning a glare from the leader.

"You don't even know the basics !" He defended himself.

"Okay then I will study harder, without your help !" She argued back.

The other members laughed at their messy interaction, not believing their ears.