𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | New Students?!

"new students?! Ah hell yeah!"

←❆→

"Alright class, pass your homework to me" the gym teacher, Giyu Tomioka bluntly stated. He was wearing a blue jacket that was zipped over and blue pants.

"THERE'S HOMEWORK?!" The whole class shrieked but Kanao and Tanjiro who sweatdropped

"Wait a minute." Y/n stopped, narrowing her eyes to the teacher in suspicion "You didn't give us any homework"

"Y-Yeah!" Genya Shinazugawa quietly squeaked

Giyu sighed, running his hand on his messy hair "I gave you homework last Tuesday. Did you forget it already?"

Y/n, Genya, and Zenitsu sulked in the corner "I-I didn't... do my homework..."

Inosuke huffed behind his mask, smoke coming out of the snout, and puffed out his bare chest "I didn't do that shit" He said

"Yeah, Yeah you boar! You don't even know what studying is-" Zenitsu choked as he gets slapped by Giyu.

"Both of you." The gym teacher crossed his arms, looking down at them. "Detention"

Zenitsu sulked again in the corner as Inosuke tilted his head "What's detention?"

Y/n snickered as Genya pressed his lips to a fine thin line. He's gonna get scolded by his older brother for this. He'll even let Y/n dig his grave and ready his funeral.

Zenitsu rolled to the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks "Zenitsu, are you okay?" Tanjiro nervously smiled.

"Does any part of me look okay right now?" The yellow-haired boy groaned, spreading his arms on the floor. Nezuko crouch beside him, humming and looking at him worriedly.

"Don't go hard on them, Giyu." A voice interrupted "They're just kids-"

"They're teenagers, Sabito" Giyu sternly corrected, emphasizing the word 'teenagers'

"Sabito-sensei!!" Y/n cheered, seeing the peach-haired man into the doorway with three figures behind him "Are you here to save us?!"

Sabito lightly shook his head "I guided the transfer students into their classrooms, are you not informed?"

She loudly gasps, almost falling off her chair before grinning widely "New profits- I mean students?!"

"Did she just say profits?" The brunette girl behind Sabito mumbled to her pinkette friend who merely shrugged.

Tanjiro nervously chuckled, harshly nudging the H/c girl in the ribs "Don't mind her. She's just excited"

Kanao sent them a close-eyed small smile, Zenitsu was still sulking somewhere in the corner, Nezuko was comforting Zenitsu, Genya was hiding behind Y/n's small form, Tanjiro gave out a welcoming smile and a motherly aura, and Inosuke was sleeping.