Varam Kidathum Naan Thavaravitten, Mannipaaya Anbe?

Author's POV:

Rajan was buying vegetables while Samar waited in his car to help him.

Shiva was walking on the same lane, and swiftly paced towards Rajan to steal his wallet.

"Oi!" Samar clenched his fist and came out of his car and ran fastly to catch Shiva. Rajan also tried to run, but he got tired.

Meanwhile, Samar had no option other than picking up a small sized rock and he threw it on the back of Shiva's head with a perfect aim. Shiva held his head with pain and fell down.

"Nee car la poi iru, naa paathukaren avana" Rajan assured Samar and the latter went inside the car.

Rajan went to Shiva and helped him get up.

"Thiruttu payale! Panatha thirudina intha nelama than. Urupadra velaya paru" Rajan got back his purse.

"Hello, athan unga wallet ah thirumba kuduthen la? Advice panra alavuku neenga onnum enaku sonthakarar illa, ponga!" Shiva started his bike and glared at Rajan.

"Intha veen gethu ku onnum korachal illa, kirukku paya" Rajan thought and walked to Samar's car.

"Inime purse ah careful ah edunga chithappa. Evanayum namba mudiyathu intha kaalathula" Samar precautioned him and applied the acceleration.

"Seri da. Purse la ellame iruku, onnu kuda avan edukala" Rajan rechecked his purse.

"Nallathu chithapa. Avanum avan moonjiyum, mongoose ku manusha vesham pota mari" he mocked and applied the gear.

"Yaaru petha pullayo! Avan urupatta seri" Rajan laughed and popped into his mouth some verkadalai (peanuts).

"Enakum konjam kudungalen...neenga mattum sapta eppadi?"

"Traffic signal varacha sapdu, athu varaikum un mogam road ah paathu than irukanum...naa iruken da inga" Rajan warned him and smiled.

"Seriyana theerpu" Samar rolled his eyes.

"Sahana kita ennoda love ah pathi sollum bothu romba sad ah feel panna. Avala eppadiyachu console pannanum" Samar hoped.

~~~

Shalini was working overtime yet again at her office.

"Lunch time varathuku innum 5 mins than iruku. Clock speedy ah pogum nu paatha slow ah than poguthu...nalla neram" she thought and tallied the cash registers.

Her system suddenly faced a crash the moment she was clicking the save button.

"Shit!" she banged the table in frustration and dialled the peon with the office telephone.

"Anna, konjam mechanic ah vara solringala?"

"Iniku puthu mechanic vara poranga ma. Vantha odane inform panren" the peon replied.

"Seringa na" she ended the call.

She didn't have the mood to eat during the lunch time, so she opened the violin app she installed in her phone.

"Real violin kondu vantha MD thittum. Athu illamalum iruka mudiyala, athan ippadi" she smiled and plugged in her earphones to rapidly play it.

Someone knocked the door multiple times but she couldn't hear it.

Fed up of waiting, a man entered her cabin without asking her permission.

"Hey, who are-" she got up and felt a lightning crackle through her veins on seeing him. He also reacted the same.