Mnet

It was finally the day to introduce Melody to the world as the 8th Member of BTS. They were at Mnet and we're getting ready to perform their hit song. Boy With Luv. Melody was doing the lines Halsey did in the MV. The shooting was at 10 am and the 8 members got there by 8:15. For rehearsal and other things....

This morning was no better for Melody but instead of being avoided she was scolded in the morning itself. U see for the past few days. Melody had been skipping sleep and food in order to squeeze in extra practice hours. So tht she could give her best for the performance. But the lack of proper eating and sleep cause her to loose her balance sometimes.

And that morning while making cereal for herself she lost her balance and ended up drop the bowl shattering it to pieces and she ended up getting scolded by almost every one except RM and Suga who were busy with something to care abt wht their new member caused. She was also hurt from the glass pieces  but no one noticed and if they did no one cared. She had dressed her foot pretty well enough to last her through the performance.

___________________________________________

In tye studio they were practicing and she was having a hard time due to dancing continuesly with the wound.

Jh: yah . Cant u handle such a simple choreography like boy with luv. U r just a brat but atleast try to keep up. U should not be here in the first place. But since we r here work hard . Stop slacking off.

Mel: sorry jhope-ssi. I'll work harder... Nd yes I'll stop slacking off....

Jm: u better.

___________________________________________

It was time for them to get dressed so melody made sure to redress her wounds do she can give her best. The stylist gave her the outfit and once she wore it the make up artists began working on her. 

Once they all got ready they went on stage and performed. All of them gave it their best . But still Mel was unsatisfied with her performance and began scolding herself for slacking off. After the performance they had a interview to properly introduce Melody so they were all getting ready for it