feeling guilty

The trio bandaged  melody with a scarf of sort which found and rm carried her down. Once they reached livin' room jin rushed to find his keys . And thts when tae and Hoseok noticed yn. And blood seeping through the make shift bandage.

V: what happened to her.

Jin: joon I found the keys let's go.

So Jimin , Jin and RM took Melody to hospital immediately .

___________________________________________

The doctor was a friend of the boys so they could rely on him to keep this a secret.

Doc: u guys r lucky . If she had lost anymore blood she would have died.

RM: oh...

Doc: ya well she will have to stay here for today . And can leave tomorrow.

Rm: oh thnq doc.

After tht Jimin asked if he could be the one staying for the night with yn. And even though reluctant the elder two agreed but told they comeback tomorrow early as possible. With tht they left for the dorms.

___________

At dorms

As soon as the duo entered they were bombarded with questions .

V: wht happened to her.

Jh: ya y is she taken to hospital.

Su: is Jimin with her.

Jk: ----

Jin: guys calm down we will answer.

Rm: wht happened to her. Well she freaking tried to kill herself because of us. And was taken to hospital so she don't die and since she lost alot of blood. So it's better for kook to not go to ur room until it's clean.

Jk: I already saw the pool of blood in bathroom.

Jin: oh... And yes Suga Jimin is with her since one of us was supposed to stay there . And he wanted to stay since he felt guilty.

RM: guys we r all to blame. Like she had been going through hell and more . Yet we were adding to and for both of ur information hobi and jk. She is not lazy. U guys only see her sleeping try observing her after practice hours. She does extra practice until she loses her balance and fall numb or completely black out. Every time I have gone to search for Mel I stayed at BigHit cause every time she was either too numb to even stand up or she would be on the practice room floor fainted .  And jk u seriously need an eye exam how can u say she is fat. She wear baggy cloths to hide how skinny she is. She is underweight it's been days since she had a proper meal.  And doctor found very new to a month old self harm scars on her body.

V: oh my..... Wht have we all done

Rm: and Jungkook don't think I didn't saw u in the studio arguing and shout at Mel today... And also I expected better from u kook. Cause I thought u were mannered enough to know not to raise ur hands at women and children.

Jh: WHAT?

Rm: Yes Jungkook here freaking slapped a girl just because she was asking doubt and when he reacted badly she asked him to be nicer with her as she was just asking doubt.

Rest: WHAT.. JUNGKOOK!!.

Su: shouting at her was bad enough from our side. But slapping her. Seriously Kookie wht were thinking.

Jk: I'm sorry I didn't mean to the anger got better of me. I didn't knew my words effected her this much.

Rm: well out words did effect her alot. More than it should .

Jh: wht do u mean.

Rm: from wht I know and why she told me. Before joining us itself she was ARMY . Our music was something which comforted her. In a way its safe to say our songs and words were her motivation to keep going. Her words not mine. And she has told me even before meeting us our words effected her life alot . She looked upto us all. So when we scolded her and told her she doesn't deserve to be here. She took it to heart . She told me tht if the 7 angels. She freaking mentioned us as angels even after wht we did. And like I  was saying she told me if the 7 angels who encouraged her and became her motivation . If they told her she is nothing but a brat and didn't deserve to be here. Then she was no good for the world. She told tht even if someone is bad we will explain in a nice way so if we were shouting then she was a complete failure.

By the time RM finished each and everyone if them were in tears .

Jk: But hyung all of us had treated her badly so y did my words triggered her so much.

RM: she told not to tell. But I don't think it's a bad thing. It's a good thing tbh. Well u know how ARMYs have bias system. Apparently for most ARMY their bias is the one who they can relate to in some way. And guess who her bias was.

Jk: me ?

Rm: yes . U know how it feels to have given big responsibility at a young age. And u had to be mature at a fast pace due to our jobs. And Melody didn't have a ideal child hood either. Her parents were perfectionist . So she was beaten to pulp if she is not perfect in every thing. And also they died when she was 12. She was bullied for it. And she was again all alone as her grandma died a month after she came to Korea . U imagine having no one to care for u and taking care of urself at the age of 16. U know how u always say tht everyone is perfect in their own way. She believes it so when u said she is nothing but a burden she believed it I think and might have thought wht good is livin'when the only people she have hates her.

Jin: also one more thing which we discovered a whole back. U guys remember my missing cousin.

V: Micha ?

Jin: ya I found her turns out she was with me all along. Melody is the Micha I was searching for.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(A/n: I know when taken to a hospital with issues like the ones mentioned here . they will atleast prescibe regular therapy and counseling sessions. But just for the sake of the story she won't be having them . Also I'm not good at right counseling sessions and other medical things. Though I have been to countless counseling sessions & Psychology treatment myself due to the depression I used to have. But they never really worked out for me . They just made it worse as it kept making me feel I'm broken but don't worry I'm over my depression and such things thnx to the love and support my friends showed me. )