hmmmmm

One day in February 2010 there was a beautiful baby girl born at 6 pm who made her first cry...

the baby grew up to be a smart and beautiful child the baby is now 3 years old he is so cute...

Can't believe the baby is already in Kindergarten

he is now a big baby cute now he can talk....

What have you been doing at school?

hmmm the baby has now participated in many competitions like

drumband, distribution, and also fashion shows..... good

remember childhood with my sister, yep now baby has a cute little sister.....

do you feel something is missing?

like there....

yes no my father this story

You know dad he was my first love before I loved another man....

dad is a businessman he doesn't want people to admit it because dad says we shouldn't be arrogant..

he is as per my request my dad often buys me food and he always says are you still hungry?

my father is the best but not so my father is a little angry my father often scolds me he doesn't even let me watch tv and he forces me to give alms to poor people even father forces me to go to worship in arabic, and father is selfish but he . and now i'm funny dad scold me because he loves me, and dad doesn't allow watching tv because he loves me anyways TV shows are bored, my dad forced me to pray to arabic, maybe if i see him i can't go abroad then . .....

and you know my dad often buys me food because he loves me, he often buys me can taste food and learn deeper and try to make it,

and my dad told me to take english lessons maybe, if i didn't want at that time i wouldn't be what i am now AND MY DAD TOLD me to wear covered clothes, i realized now i can cover my big clothes

and often give people who like him, did you know that people in his hometown really like my father and later I will raise him to replace the person who will become my father

......thanks actually it's for father's day later but I know I'll be lazy to write later So do you know who the baby is Yes it is.....remember one day baby it'll be on all you television and baby also get an oscar award and get a rich woman.

and can you guess?

and bye if you don't like it skip