P13

121- If Hange were to ever lick, suck or kiss you, their nose would also rub on your body.

122- Hange doesn't go on Pornhub to watch their porn, they prefer non mainstream sites because their is a wider selection of kinky videos.

123- Hange would get a vibrating tounge piercing, just for you.

124- The longer they hold you, the more pressure they apply, usually they'll leave nail marks on you.

125- Hange purposely cuts holes in their old t-shirts so whoever wears them next will be exposed, ready for the other.

126-  If you look a little tense whilst tied up on the chair, Hange will place their brown fedora on your head, they will then lower it, so you don't know what they're going to do, limiting your vision, they often choose to surprise by using a huge strap on, just to heighten the tension

127- Hange will request that you cook naked with an apron on, to make the food taste 'better'.

128- Hange uses their belt buckle to tie you up, they remove it from their trousers, leaving them with their underwear exposed.

129- When you do the washing up because Hange couldn't do it , Hange comes from behind you, slides their hands down your trousers and into your underwear, they use their over hand to cover your mouth, they then wisper in your ear "Thank you".

130- When you both are just chilling in the house, Hange lifts up your shirt, which is casual behaviour between you two leaving you at no surprise, they then catch you off gaurd by un-clipping your bra, leaving you completely exposed.