After the first date

"It was not because I was indecisive it was because I was just shocked" Bright pulled his phone away from his ear, making sure it really was Win who was calling. It was.

"Win? Is everything alright?" He tried to be as soft as possible, It was 1 in the morning and Bright had just gone to sleep an hour ago when his vibrating phone woke him up. It was Win. Bright had answered quickly.

"Yeah, I just registered that I stood there like a doll while you asked me out, I couldn't even give you a proper answer.. It wasn't because I did not want to but I was shocked out of my mind" Bright smiled sleepiness leaving him in an instance, a breathy chuckle escaping his lips, his heart filled up with happiness. Was Win worried about him?

"Were you worried about it?" He teased.

"Yeah, I thought you might take my silence in the wrong way and think something foolish"

"That you maybe will say No to my proposal?" Bright asked.

Win was silent for a few seconds and then he whispered a soft "Yeah"

"Not Gonna Lie, The thought did enter my mind once or twice, since you were so startled earlier. I was worried that I might've ruined my friendship with you by asking you out"

"You did not" Win's voice was low and soft. Bright laid down on his pillow and smiled.

" Does that mean, you'll go out with me?" Bright asked, heart beating fast.

"Yes," Win's voice was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. Bright laughed softly like he had won a lottery. " God Win, Thanks"

"You don't need to thank me, I would've said Yes earlier but I was shocked cause I always assumed you were.."

"Straight?" "Win, I am not straight"

"I know now."

"Just like my little girl, I was mesmerized by you from the moment I saw you"

"Bright!"

"What? It's the truth."

"Me too"

"You noticed me?"

"Well obviously, I mean look at you.."

Bright bit the inside of his lips, placing himself against his headboard and pressing the phone closer to his ears.

"I find you just as attractive"

Win cleared his throat making Bright wonder if he blushes.

"I am free this coming weekend? If you are free too we could go watch a movie. Say Saturday?"

"Oh. Bold move Metawin, I like that."

"There is this very nice kids movie that released last week but I can't remember the title"

Bright narrowed his eyes when he realized Win's intentions.

"NO!" Bright half yelled

"Bright!!" Win whined, seemingly knowing that Bright would say no.

"You want my 5-year-old daughter to join our date?"

"We can make it into a bonding thing"

"We did the bonding trip just today"

"Bright, she should come, don't you think?" Win tried softening his voice to coax him " After all, she is the reason we met"

"But.."

Win smiled when he realized that Bright was wavering, He really wanted his first official date with this handsome man accompanied by his beautiful daughter, it would make him feel close to both of them and Jing will be involved in this.