Chapter 1

Here I am, AGAIN. I kept on staring at this girl right in front of me trying to find some faults, probably the skirt is not matching with the shawl.

    "Oh wait! My shawl is not ironed properly," sigh.

     "Madina, can I come in?", a familiar voice asking from the other side of the door.

   Before I could answer back, there she is, already barging into my room, my dear BRUTALLY HONEST beloved sister, Sabrina. Add in 'OLD enough to become my mother'. Okay. Just kidding.

       "What are you wearing," as she look at me as if I'm naked. Alright,here we go again. Fashion police in the house.

      "What? My aurah is properly covered", nervously fixing the length of my shawl.

     "Madi you're going mad. You do realize that you are going to perform Umrah right? Not going to some mall or .... Allahu, just wear a nice jubah. That's more proper, okay?", she walks through my mini walk-in wardrobe and grab me a simple, black jubah and a shawl as well to compliment the look.

      "There. You better get ready now. We're going in half an hour from now", and she's out from my room.

    I get dressed and now I found myself, emotionally staring at my room thinking that this could be the last time I'll be looking at it. Maybe I won't be back after my Umrah. Okay now. Think positive dear self. And I shut the door close.