soulmate in a far away reality | v.t.

DISCLAIMER: i did not write this!! fulls creds go to the person in the comments of the video above. also, listen to it while reading!

"Soulmates. Soulmates aren't just lovers, they aren't someone you just happen to love. A soulmate is someone who you love unconditionally, until the end of time, they own a piece of your soul." tewkesbury read, as you leaned against his chest, you could hear the sound of his heart beating away steadily. 

You turned your head around and looked at him, studying his peaceful face. 

"So what exactly are you getting at?" you teased, a smile spread across his face as he put the book down and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your head. 

 "Well I wouldn't exactly say we are lovers darling" he smirked, your eyes widen as you look at him, a big smile spreading across your face.

 "And how exactly would you know that" you joked. 

he looked down at you, his smile never leaving his face, "because, I know that you already own a piece of my soul". 

he pressed a soft kiss on your forehead, while you admired him, he truly was your soulmate. You turned the final page of the book you were reading, the only words on the page read, "I'll love you for an eternity, my love"

 That was it, reality began to sink back in, he wasn't really there, it was all in your head, but yet it all felt so real. 

Maybe, not in this reality, but perhaps in another, you weren't just one time lovers, 

 you were soulmates for an eternity

HEY BESTIES

double update pog???

i'm on a roll 😫🙌

n e ways i love reading the comments on this type of videos

btw for the person who made this, if u see this pls tell me and i will credit u with ur 

bye bffs,

lulu <3