juliet ∙ v.t.

DISCLAIMER: @acqusite and i paired up for this imagines book! basically, she writes, and i post it here for more people to see! i take no credit for writing this whatsoever.

A field filled with various flowers was a dream. But you assured it wasn't a dream this time, you saw many variety of flowers; kinds, colours and sizes. Don't worry, you made sure you pinch yourself. You had a date. Yes, a date. With a guy— gentleman. You met him last year winter, at a hard frozen lake, doing ice skating all alone until he arrived there. You hated people interfering your alone time and tried to run him off but he easily shrugged it. That caught your attention to him. Most people would run away from you whenever you were preferably mad, but he didn't. 

He started the conversation first, and you immediately knew he was someone who cared people's boundaries, who asked for consent, a literal gentleman in your eyes. Then on you thought, it was actually not that bad being friends with him all along.

Meeting with this charming boy was an accident, you didn't mean to and you know you didn't want to at first. But you both kept running into each other everytime, and had small talks whenever you were pleased, a feeling grew in you. 

And here you are, sitting by yourself below a large tree branch, shading you from the bright glowing sun waiting for him. You had wore an outfit that you assumed would have his eyes sparkling. 

Not that he'd care what you'd wear, he never was the one who'd choose girls by their appearance. He respected women.  

And he choosed a girl with a personality that fitted right to him. His heart was locked shut, but you surprisingly were the key. 

"Afternoon, darling." 

A voice that was impossible for you to not recognize, a voice so soothing and gentle, it was fragile. The word 'darling' was consuming your mind, it infact made you flustered

 "Viscount Tewksbury. Finally have arrived."his name sounded like water coming from your tone, and he loved it when you say his name. You looked at him as he smiled with a royalty-like bow, he was such a beauty.

You noticed his light brown suit he had wore, it suited him so well you had to look at it for who knows how many times. His perfectly combed hair ripple with the wind flowing, as the clouds formed into bizarre shapes, and your eyes were still paralyzed right there looking at him. 

Although, that seemingly felt like 10 minutes, it was just merely 1 minute.

He walked closer to you and sat down beside you, "Would you mind my arm wrapping your delicate waist, m'lady?"he asked for consent. His touch was always quite soft, the words he'd use to call you, you took it as him being a sweetheart. 

You smiled upon his ludic smile, "I wouldn't mind." as he slowly pulled your body closer by the waist. 

"I know you like flowers. That's why I suggested this." you started a conversation.

"Im impressed you learned about me so quickly."

"We've been together for 5 months, Tewksbury. Almost 6 months to be precise."

He chuckled "Alright smartie."

You glanced at him and spoke out, "Still an idiot?"

His enticing eyes made eye contact with yours, "Im not entirely an idiot, (Y/N)."

"You probably just couldn't confirm it."

He leaned closer to you, nose brushing against each other's, lips were just an inch to connecting. "And what's the proof that you're not an idiot? Hm?"

Oh how did that made your heartbeat skipped a beat. Your stomach was doing backflips or whatsoever, your breath hitched and an unfamiliar heat tried to make it's way to your cheeks.

You felt relief though, when you saw his face was heating up as well. How his breath felt like it stopped for a moment.

You wanted to act cool and win this. You wanted to play it off to him, and you said this, "Your face seems like it's getting warmer, don't you think?". The sentence escaped your mouth like it was a whisper, but he could hear it.

"Oh, look what you've done to me." he kept his eyes still with you, the arm that was around you was now caressing your cheek. Your hand found it's way to his neck as the space between you and him were closing in. A heated time.

Closer now."So are you gonna leave me like this?" he whispered.

"Take responsibility, pretty."

There, right there, his words were tempting you and you couldn't handle yourself. 'God I can't do this.' was your thought before smashing your lips against his.

Well, a very heated kiss. Passionate possibly. His right hand carefully caress your cheek as his other rested on your back pulling you close. Meanwhile, both your arms were wrapped around his neck.

He once said he couldn't believe an angel; you was walking on earth. 

He helped you experience heaven on earth, and that'd probably made him believe an angel was really walking on earth.