You Are All I Need (Part 3)

Noah Is Truly Waiting For Me For That Special Day. How Sweet? He Already Knew About It With My Ex Boyfriend Denny Hamlin. With My Relationship's With Him Too. He Knows How To Watch My Anxiety With Him. When I'm Ready For The Bird's And The Bees I'll Definitely Let Him Know. But Not Right Now Because My Blood Pressure Is Still Boiling. Shar And Joseph Know That He Wants Me And Needs Me. But The Reason Being Is I NEED NOAH MORE THAN ANYTHING. He's The Only One Who I Can Count On. After A Month Or 2 Later Denny Shows Up Again. Will U Please Quit Showing Up Here. I Said. I Will Not. He Said. You R Nothing But A Cheater And A Liar. I Said. No I Ain't. He Said. Yes U Are. I Said. Shar, Joseph And Noah Seen Him Again. Joseph Seen Noah About To Go After Him. But He Pulled Him Back. Don't Yet! He Said. Just Chill Man! That's My Girl And My Woman. Noah Said. I Know Melanie Is. Joseph Said. Nothing Hasn't Happened Yet.. He Said. OH U WANNA BET. He Said. Look! He Said. Oh Shit! Joseph Said.. My Face Was Busted Up And So Were My Clothes. Definitely Torn In Half.. I Definitely Felt Embassed Now. I Just Looked At My Ex Boyfriend Denny, Than Noah And Joseph I Didn't Know What To Think Or Say So I Ran Into The House 🏘️ Crying 😭. My Sister And Bestie Shari What The Hell Happened? Noah Said, That's It. She's Truly Done With U. He Said. She's With Me Now. Fine! U Can Have Her. Oh I'm Going To. Gragson Said.  My Ex Boyfriend Busted Me Up And Of Course My Clothes Are Torn In Half. I Said. I Ran Upstairs Still Crying. Finally Noah And Joseph Came In. Where Is She? Noah Said. Upstairs Crying 😭. Oh Man! I Had No Idea That Noah Was Heading Upstairs.