♤Minsung♤

Detention

Foot steps draw closer to the door, the sound echoing down the long school hall. Minho glares at everyone as they silently watch him go by, his aura scaring those around. One hand was tucked in his school uniform pockets, his shirt untucked and his school jacket hanging over shoulder being held by the other hand. He stops in front of the door and sighs, opening it and walks in.

"Hello Minho," Minho glares at the teacher who only smirks back. "I will be heading out, I'm having Jisung keep an eye on you, so no funny business young man."

"Whatever." Minho walks over to the very last desk at the far left room in the back, right by a window.

"Well Jisung, if you have any problems with this one, just leave a note. I'll make sure he gets in a lot of trouble."

"That wont be a problem sir, I'm sure he'll be fine." Jisung smiles at the other teen.

As Jisung walked the teacher to the door, Minho's eyes followed after him, his eyes staying on one thing. Jisung shuts the door after him and turns around, smiling at Minho.

"Well I hope we can get along enough to last an hour!" Jisung smiles and walks back to the teachers desk.

"Sure." Minho looks down at his phone, pushing play and blaring his music.

Jisung starts on his homework, smiling and humming softly. Minho looks up and watches as Jisung bobs his head along to the beat in his head. He studies the smaller, from the way he holds his pencil, to the way his smile forms. Minho didnt know why, but the smaller was drawing him in greatly, and all he wanted to do was interact with him.

"Minho?"

"Huh?" Minho pulls his earbuds out and looks at the smaller.

"Would you like a cookie? I made them yesterday myself!" Jisung stands and walks to the back of the room, his hands holding a bag of cookies. "Here, I have chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal, without raisins cause raisins are gross, and I have sugar cookies."

Minho looks down at the bag then back up at the younger.

"All of those are in that bag?"

"Well, I have three cookie jars at home and have two more bags in my bag." Jisung smiles.

"Hm, then I guess you wont mind if I take the whole bag." Minho grabs the bag from him and looks down at the content.

"Okay!" Jisung smiles and walks back to the front of the room, leaving Minho shocked.

Why didn't he get mad? I took a whole damn bag of cookies!

Jisung sits back down in the chair and spins before getting back to work, his soft giggles filling the air and reaching Minho's ears. He stares at the younger and before he knows it, Jisung is looking back at him.

"Is there cookie crumbs on my face?" Jisung wipes his mouth.

"No I..." Minho's cheek flush and he looks down, his hands gripping his phone tightly.

Minho looks out the window, the sky slightly grey.

"Why are you even here watching me?" Minho looks back at the younger who now smiles back at him.

"Well I'm the class president, so I am allowed to I guess." Jisung smiles at the shocked other.

"You're the student president!?"

"Yes..." Jisung pulls back slightly in his seat.

"You? Ha! That's impossible, you're just too...too-" Minho's words trail off as the younger sits in his seat and sniffles.