OHMNAMON

"Yeah, what about Nanon?" Nanon asked after seeing his boyfriend make out with another guy.

Ohm and Chimon were shocked.

"Non, please. It's not what you think," Chimon stood up and tried to explain.

Nanon smirked at both of them, which confused the ex-lovers even more.

"You guys should have waited for me before you started," Nanon said. He took his shirt off and made his way to the couch.

"Nanon, wait. You have to know something between Ohm and me." Chimon explained everything to his boyfriend. Nanon was a little shocked to learn of Ohm and Chimon's past.

He looked at Ohm and then at Chimon. "That's why you guys were so weird when we started. It all makes sense," Nanon stated.

Chimon started crying again. "I'm sorry I kept it from you, Non."

"It's okay, Chimon," Nanon said while embracing his boyfriend.

"I should have told you too, bro," Ohm suddenly spoke out. "I'm sorry."

"I'm just a little shocked, that's all. But I'm not mad," Nanon replied.

"There's something else," Chimon began. "I think my feelings for Ohm are starting to resurface."

Nanon's heart broke a little when he heard Chimon say that, but he knew he wasn't perfect either. He cheated on Chimon a few nights ago. "I did something terrible, too, Chim. I had sex with Ohm the night he stayed over while you were asleep."

"I saw you guys doing it," Chimon confessed. "I should have been sad about it. I don't fucking know why it turned me on seeing you guys fuck like that. Maybe I'm just fifty shades of fucked up." Chimon buried his head in his hands. "My feelings are all twisted up, and I don't know what to feel anymore. My heart is beating both of your names, and it's unfair to both of you."

"Don't worry, Chimon. I'm going to make your decision a little bit easier. I'm not going to get in the way of your relationship. What you guys have is special, and I don't want to ruin that," Ohm said. He stood up to leave, but Nanon grabbed his hand.

"Ohm, do you still have feelings for my boyfriend?" Nanon asked, and Ohm nodded. "Do you feel anything about me?" Both Ohm and Chimon were stricken by the question.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't catch feelings for you, Non," Ohm answered truthfully. "I agreed to this because I wanted to get closer to Chimon. But when we fucked the other night in the shower, I may have gotten attached to you as well."

"Why is this important, Nanon?" Chimon inquired.

Nanon sighed. "I think I know what you guys feel. I think I've fallen in love with two people as well." Nanon turned to his boyfriend and kissed him. Then he stood up and kissed Ohm. "Can you stay with us, Ohm?" Ohm nodded.

Chimon stood up. "Nanon, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"The heart wants what the heart wants, Chim. Our three hearts all want the same thing. We've all fallen for two people, and maybe that's okay. Maybe we're not meant to fall in love with just one person at a time," Nanon stated.

"What are you suggesting, Nanon?" Chimon asked.

"Let's see where this goes." Nanon grabbed Ohm's hand with his right hand and Chimon's hand with his other. He raised both hands to his face and kissed each tenderly. "What do you say?" Nanon turned to Ohm first, and Ohm nodded. Then, Nanon turned to his boyfriend. He could see the hesitation in Chimon's face. "You don't have to choose between us, Chim. You can have both."